Thread: Dodging spree resets?

Dodging spree resets?

Hey guys,

does anyone know if dodging spree (ghost skill) resets when you've been killed or
    is it like bloodlust from reaper and stays entire war even if you're dead ?

Thx for an answer.

BR
    Main

Re: Dodging spree resets?

I'd like to know this as well.

I use a dodge set up and i would wanna say it does not reset but very hard to tell on my side cause of my base dodge. I would like that answered too though

I always thought that it maxed at 20% and got reset the moment you got hit.

it doesnt reset

Most sprees reset once you don't proc. So I would assume the first time you got hit and failed to dodge it would start over.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviL337 View Post
    it doesnt reset
    I don't believe it resets either.

Quote Originally Posted by xcali1985 View Post
    most sprees reset once you don't proc. So i would assume the first time you got hit and failed to dodge it would start over.
    i dont think so, i have dodged more after a few heals but could be cause i did not have spree all the way, i am at about 33% dodge if spree is at 20%

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    i dont think so, i have dodged more after a few heals but could be cause i did not have spree all the way, i am at about 33% dodge if spree is at 20%
    I don't think it's any different than killing spree. Except it tops out and killing spree would go to 100%.

By definition a spree is a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity. So basically the moment you don't dodge you break that period and start another.

Dodge dodge dodge hit dodge dodge dodge is 2 sprees not one.

I would really appreciate if Duke finds the time to get some clarification on this.

Compared to KS (Sniper) , if you reach it once, it last until you're killed.

I just want to know, does it reset in any kind of scenario and if yes, under what circumstances?

I hope, we can finally get an answer from devs.

Thx all for your input so far.

BR
    Main

the reason i say it doesnt is because i seem to dodge more often after 5 dodges, after healing too

Quote Originally Posted by xcali1985 View Post
    i don't think it's any different than killing spree. Except it tops out and killing spree would go to 100%.

By definition a spree is a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity. So basically the moment you don't dodge you break that period and start another.

Dodge dodge dodge hit dodge dodge dodge is 2 sprees not one.
    i agree, we need clarification, i think it does dont reset like ks

While I cant tell you for sure, its been my experience that it does not reset when you heal and definitely doesn't seem to reset if you dodged three hits in a row and than a hit went through. It seems that you still have the increased dodge on the next hit. Its hard to know for sure though, since I have a 26.65% base dodge (5* strafe cloned by 6* lady vice as well as a 5* surgeon) but I have definitely noticed an increase in dodge process rate after I get the first 3 or 4 dodges. And I have not seen that the process rate went down once I healed or after a hit gets through. But again that is just anecdotal evidence and not anything concrete and I agree it would be nice to know for sure.