Thread: Short of energy when using refills

Short of energy when using refills

Devs, i have energy of 2.6k
    How come when i used refils it only cover till 2k? Short of 600 is a lot man.

Re: Short of energy when using refills

I have a vid clip if you guys need proof or anything. Just need to check on this thats all

The FP refills only covers 2k en and 1k stam, meanwihle the scratcher one does not have any cap.meaning the scratcher refills will refill whatever energy or stam you have (1k, 2k, 4k or whatever)

Oh man, i hv no idea, thk you very much for the clarification. I thought there was some glitch

No prob mate, ����

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    Oh man, i hv no idea, thk you very much for the clarification. I thought there was some glitch
    It's pretty well described on the wiki at http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Pack

While it is well described on the wiki, and well understood by the core playerbase, it's unfortunate that after all this time, the black market page still reads:

Energy Full Refill, 10CC
    Stamina Full Refill, 10CC

"Full refill" is not equivalent to "Full, up to 2000," or "Full, up to 1000"

I believe this misleading text should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    While it is well described on the wiki, and well understood by the core playerbase, it's unfortunate that after all this time, the black market page still reads:

Energy Full Refill, 10CC

It should just say "energy refill up to 2000" and "stamina refill up to 1000." 2000/1000 is nowhere near a full refill for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post

Energy Full Refill, 10CC

Aside from my ongoing android woes, clarity is my worst pet peeve of the game.

I can't tell you how many times I have had to explain this one amongst other issues to players who hadn't been involved in the grapevine that is UE lore and unwritten rules.

Enforcer

I have 50 refills collected from scratchers and daily logins and events... how wud i know which refill is which ... they all look same...

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    I have 50 refills collected from scratchers and daily logins and events... how wud i know which refill is which ... they all look same...
    Easy... you don't see a paid refill. It just does it. You can't buy a stockpile.

Any refills that you already have in your possession are full unlimited refills. Only time they hit the 2k/1k limits are when you spend FP directly on refill, which does not go into your inventory

And if you don't want to use the refill "drink" in your inventory, as it asks if you want to use one when stam or energy are depleted, in the case where you don't need 4k to level up you can go to black market to use FP to refill up to the 2k or 1k instead.