• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KOFOLA
    Soldier
    • Jul 2014

Time consumption

How much time have you guys spent doing the event so far? I've been tapping jobs in android for around 14 hours on my Lsi mini up to now. Still have around 100 refills...
  • corp5e
    Captain
    • Nov 2013

Re: Time consumption

Few mins. Not impress with event LT.

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
      Few mins. Not impress with event LT.
      Same. I prefer my event LTs to have no negative effects. I understand it helps in bosses now, I just don't see how giving up your own health to do damage is a benefit.

Let's say it triggers 3-4 times in the first 30 minutes. At Lower stars you get less effective with every proc and at higher stars you over kill a target while killing yourself.

I'll figure out something else for boss damage.

Comment

• Bungboy
        Hitman
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
        Same. I prefer my event LTs to have no negative effects. I understand it helps in bosses now, I just don't see how giving up your own health to do damage is a benefit.

Let's say it triggers 3-4 times in the first 30 minutes. At Lower stars you get less effective with every proc and at higher stars you over kill a target while killing yourself.

I'll figure out something else for boss damage.
        According to how the ability works, it'll be super good for bosses and I'm actually pretty excited to use her for bossing. If you can get her to 5 stars you'll get a 38% chance to mini-crit for 1.5x damage which is like having +17% crit chance. Losing health isn't that big of a cost anyway; you just spend some extra cash on healing in exchange for loads of extra boss damage. Just imagine 9*.. 75% proc chance for 2x damage?? That's insane. I wonder if she'll have a reduced proc % chance on bosses.

Comment

• Mewtwo
          Lackey
          • Apr 2017

jesus frank its a epic lt for 200 gold coins Im tapping that faster than I ever tapped on all 10 of my toons

Comment

• analytical
            Street Boss
            • Aug 2013

I second Mewtwo's point - epic crate for 200? sign me up.
            On the toons where I'm going for 40 coins, it takes me about 30 minutes on a hybrid or LSI.
            On a BSI it's likely I'll stop at 10 coins and it will take right up to the deadline.
            The epic crate for 200 is something to shoot for on the mains. You won't be getting Roxie on that one!
            A few guidelines for people on the fence (E is energy and S is stam):

It takes 15 cards to make a golden coin, on average.
            For 40 coins, you need 600 cards.
            You'll drop a card about every 60 E and every 30 S.
            600 cards is about 18,000 E and 9,000 S assuming you have E and S at a 2:1 ratio.
            If you have 2000 E and 1000 S that's probably about 7 levels.
            For 200 coins, just do the same thing a lot more.
            That is all.
            Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• Reaper9292
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

since event started i havent done anything else but spend energy and stamina over 7 accounts and its time consuming and tiring and i already have neck ache but well almost done now .good luck everyone

Comment

Working...
              X