• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ApocLypstk
    Goon
    • Aug 2013

Dead Rabbitts - Cool for the Summer 😎

You've known Dead Rabbitts since the start of UE. We are old school--friendship first, play with honor, have fun. We, like many old school empires, are finding more fun with casual play, and for the summer we have decided to kick back, relax and just have fun when we feel like playing, no pressure to be on for all four battles or play a full 2 hours. We still play to win, and don't want rogue or selfish play. And we have open spots for other like minded folks!

Contact me in game on Hellcat, the leader of DR, if you want an empire where friendship and laughter still comes before annoying rogue play or big egos. Be able to spend time with your family and play when you feel like having some fun in UE.
    sigpic
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Dead Rabbitts - Cool for the Summer 😎

-bumpalicious-

Quality players come out of DR. One of them taught me a lot about the game when I was a n00b.

Comment

• ApocLypstk
      Goon
      • Aug 2013

Re: Dead Rabbitts - Cool for the Summer 😎

Heya Quaranj, thanks for the bump and kind words. 🤗 I like to think that's the type of people Rabbitts are. We've been really lucky to have not just knowledgeable players, but kind ones too.

I again invite players to join DR. We welcome all levels and classes. Just be a team player and have some fun in the hole!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X