Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Farming.

  1. #1

    Farming.

    2 months. It has been two months of a level 760 farming me daily ( I'm only level 460 ).
    Normally I would be completely fine if someone hits me maybe like 5 times. But this guy has hit me around 60 times and I'm absolutely defenseless against him.
    I'm not sure why this guy hasn't stopped but I'm starting to get really pissed off. There's not a lot I can do now but wait. But I've been waiting for two months and he didn't stop. I messaged him awhile ago to stop but he didn't listen. It keeps showing up in the empire chat that he is farming me but no one in my empire is strong enough to defeat him. I'm sick of him farming me , is there anything I can do? Or is this a hopeless situation?

  2. #2
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    279

    Re: Farming.

    Share ur details on a private message....

  3. #3

    Re: Farming.

    Was 60 times means 60 stam usage or 60 executions per day? Because i really can't imagine people hitting other to executions for 60 times a day for two months straight! He gotta be some sort of automatic program to be not getting bored hitting same target over and over again.

    Generally speaking, ignoring him would probably the best course (blocked him) so you'll not see him in your feed. But if he really became nuisance, there are lots of player that could help you ward him off around the level range. But remember - you should tell the story as objective as it is because it always could be backfired.

    Edit:
    Or do you mean that guy has killed you 60 times in two month? It practically once a day Lol but yeah hitting down for 2 months with whatever reason was bad enough for me.
    Last edited by tambunan; 06-13-2017 at 06:48 PM.

  4. #4

    Re: Farming.

    Yes, basically once per day. Even the message asking him to stop disappeared off the messages section and he's still farming me

  5. #5

    Re: Farming.

    Names and Adresses😎

  6. #6

    Consigliere Game Guru

    chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,600

    Re: Farming.

    Posting player information for retribution is against forum TOS.

    Players are welcome to send each other such messages but not post details of a player because this leads to witch hunting. TOS violating post was removed (future encouragement of this or doing it will warrant forum sanctions).

  7. #7

    Re: Farming.

    There is a guy who was farming my mini and wouldn't stop after I asked him politely several times (and less politely a few more times). After I started hitting him back with one of my other toons (not my main), he gave me a bunch of attitude saying that I wouldn't keep it up and that he would continue to farm my mini for BP (my mini is a BR 24 BSI, but he was triple the level of my mini).

    So, in response to his messages, I have been visiting him once or twice a day for almost the last two years. He doesn't visit my mini any more nor does he respond to me. I guess that I've dropped around 50k losses on his record over that time and I have no plans to stop.

  8. #8

    Re: Farming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    There is a guy who was farming my mini and wouldn't stop after I asked him politely several times (and less politely a few more times). After I started hitting him back with one of my other toons (not my main), he gave me a bunch of attitude saying that I wouldn't keep it up and that he would continue to farm my mini for BP (my mini is a BR 24 BSI, but he was triple the level of my mini).

    So, in response to his messages, I have been visiting him once or twice a day for almost the last two years. He doesn't visit my mini any more nor does he respond to me. I guess that I've dropped around 50k losses on his record over that time and I have no plans to stop.
    Wow and I thought my situation was bad! Can't even imagine what it must be like you.

    Anyways, I finally tried to retaliate and to my surprise I defeated him. I think I'll try to defend myself for now because he's rank 23 and I'm rank 22 so I'm technically gaining more than he is by farming me.

  9. #9

    Re: Farming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldgear View Post
    Wow and I thought my situation was bad! Can't even imagine what it must be like you.

    Anyways, I finally tried to retaliate and to my surprise I defeated him. I think I'll try to defend myself for now because he's rank 23 and I'm rank 22 so I'm technically gaining more than he is by farming me.
    If you read carefully you'll catch his drift - he's one of the regular visitor of another player. I don't blame him - alls fair especially if you're in fact hitting up.

    But remember if you're in fact getting stressed over one player, there was always a block button in their profile.

  10. #10

    Re: Farming.

    Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    If you read carefully you'll catch his drift - he's one of the regular visitor of another player. I don't blame him - alls fair especially if you're in fact hitting up.

    But remember if you're in fact getting stressed over one player, there was always a block button in their profile.
    Yep, and I am hitting up. My toon is around level 1050 and my daily target is around level 1350. I suspect he's a super LSI toon, as I've never lost to him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •