Thread: this game sucks after 4 yrs

this game sucks after 4 yrs

who or what is new about this game ! bring in new ppl . put new stages , put out new stuff on boss fights . dont just build on old stuff . 4 yrs of playing its getting old . I've pulled my CC , cause you have not proven your selfs to be better owners .

Consigliere Game Guru

Re: this game sucks after 4 yrs

If you are not enjoying the game anymore then voicing constructive criticism and ways to improve the game would be preferable than attacking the new owners of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by creeboyken View Post
    who or what is new about this game ! bring in new ppl . put new stages , put out new stuff on boss fights . dont just build on old stuff . 4 yrs of playing its getting old . I've pulled my CC , cause you have not proven your selfs to be better owners .
    I reduced my time in game but still play at my own pace after lots of constructive criticism about the game from players and GGs were brought up and the changes were not all as expected. Not being a fan of every change (especially PvP), i decided to accept the situation and took action in my own silent way on how to proceed with the game henceforth.

Constructive criticism is always welcome on forums but bashing isn't productive in this regard.

http://underworldempireforums.com/announcement.php?f=4

Perhaps it's because your empire su cks.
    Last edited by Shifty; 06-08-2017 at 07:11 PM.

4yrs in game. Imo the game is doing great small updates are frustrating yes but overall i still login 10 times a day

My main complaints
    Boss Rng sucks 100s of bosses and still chasing one part

Tech lab parts need to be more accessible building 150 ak rockets sucks and not everyone has stam for legend bosses.

Paying respect needs a huge update. Maxed for years

Eve what to even say Skills: currently no rewson to go over skill lvl 5 the new classes should have some awesome power hidden at rank 7/8 or something

Build layout. 3x4 120 man teams i dont know really but something needs tweeked. 4yrs of eve we dont need to call and know layout in seconds

And just a personal wish. Weekend eve world war. No holds barred 7teams vs 7teams. Tokens and packs on a set timer winner gets crate shards or tech pieces