• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • creeboyken
    Lackey
    • Jun 2017

this game sucks after 4 yrs

who or what is new about this game ! bring in new ppl . put new stages , put out new stuff on boss fights . dont just build on old stuff . 4 yrs of playing its getting old . I've pulled my CC , cause you have not proven your selfs to be better owners .

Re: this game sucks after 4 yrs

If you are not enjoying the game anymore then voicing constructive criticism and ways to improve the game would be preferable than attacking the new owners of the game.
    Originally posted by creeboyken View Post
    who or what is new about this game ! bring in new ppl . put new stages , put out new stuff on boss fights . dont just build on old stuff . 4 yrs of playing its getting old . I've pulled my CC , cause you have not proven your selfs to be better owners .
    I reduced my time in game but still play at my own pace after lots of constructive criticism about the game from players and GGs were brought up and the changes were not all as expected. Not being a fan of every change (especially PvP), i decided to accept the situation and took action in my own silent way on how to proceed with the game henceforth.

Constructive criticism is always welcome on forums but bashing isn't productive in this regard.

Comment

• Shifty
      Brawler
      • Jun 2015

Perhaps it's because your empire su cks.
      Last edited by Shifty; 06-08-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Necrofessr
        Hitman
        • Jan 2014

4yrs in game. Imo the game is doing great small updates are frustrating yes but overall i still login 10 times a day

My main complaints
        Boss Rng sucks 100s of bosses and still chasing one part

Tech lab parts need to be more accessible building 150 ak rockets sucks and not everyone has stam for legend bosses.

Paying respect needs a huge update. Maxed for years

Eve what to even say Skills: currently no rewson to go over skill lvl 5 the new classes should have some awesome power hidden at rank 7/8 or something

Build layout. 3x4 120 man teams i dont know really but something needs tweeked. 4yrs of eve we dont need to call and know layout in seconds

And just a personal wish. Weekend eve world war. No holds barred 7teams vs 7teams. Tokens and packs on a set timer winner gets crate shards or tech pieces

Comment

• Mental
          Lackey
          • Feb 2017

I know that's right this game flat sucks anymore I pulled all my toons. They want us to always spend money but we're always getting screwed in return. East of time

Comment

• Warplay
            Brawler
            • Dec 2014

I do agree that to improve the game, players, moderators & developers alike all have to be engaged with demonstrating and providing a positive gaming atmosphere. Whether it is the developers implementing ingame updates, moderators being positively engaging, and us as players giving constructive feedback, etc.

There are positive changes with the introduction of discord and implementation of mod team over there. The people promoted to mods are all long term players and geniune enthuiasts that have a long standing passion for the game.

Lets not forget that the rotation of mini events was something as a community we originally asked for. May be the repition/theme may be getting tiring after being recycled a few times now hoever im sure the devs are looking at this and there has been more recent variation with the the EvE heists.

UE isn't the biggest game on Android. We perhaps should be a little more forgiving at times. It does thrive & continue as an entity from a commited & passionate player base. There are frustrations however if after 4 years were still here or just about here it says a lot for todays market where a lot of games people play and delete within weeks, sometimes days.
            sigpic
            Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• DFish
              Brawler
              • Mar 2015

The game is dying. No two ways about it. I can no longer play 3 wars completely through, so I left top legend. Turns out 25 actives who aren't on the whole war can still stay in legend. When I started, an empire like that was diamond, at best.

The two hour wars has to go. Make shorter, on demand wars. 10 on 10, for 20 mins. There have others who suggested this and provide a good model to begin discussion.

The RNG needs to be true RNG- as admitted by Duke for phone pieces, RNG is manipulated. Who doesn't believe it doesn't work the same way for all other items we try to build. I have 2 or 3 of every piece for Sara, but 1! on 4 of my 5 toons.

Please listen to the good idea you have been given by me and others.

Comment

• Aprilwine
                Street Boss
                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                The game is dying. No two ways about it. I can no longer play 3 wars completely through, so I left top legend. Turns out 25 actives who aren't on the whole war can still stay in legend. When I started, an empire like that was diamond, at best.

The two hour wars has to go. Make shorter, on demand wars. 10 on 10, for 20 mins. There have others who suggested this and provide a good model to begin discussion.

The RNG needs to be true RNG- as admitted by Duke for phone pieces, RNG is manipulated. Who doesn't believe it doesn't work the same way for all other items we try to build. I have 2 or 3 of every piece for Sara, but 1! on 4 of my 5 toons.

Please listen to the good idea you have been given by me and others.
                I understand your thoughts completely and you are right about the RNG on certain items being skewed. I gave up on Sara years ago, it got a tad bit depressing. Oh, and if I see another Omakase or Bubba I will scream! But thats just how the game has worked for the majority since the beginning and some part of me kinda likes the fact that rare loot is indeed hard to obtain. 3 wars a day at 2 hours a clip is almost on a level of insanity for us actives and its very hard to find those that game like I do but what we did is just limit the war times to two a day. I know my empire has been around since the beginning and CC means very little to a lot of our empire members so the compensation for that was to just limit the amount of times we play. That is 28 hours of active war time per week, which I think is perfect for a veteran empire no matter what bracket they are in.

Your offer of shorter, on demand wars may interfere on how active the whole player base can participate. I think what would be inline with your thoughts would be a bracket where there were shorter wars and this is something you could sign up for weekly. You would still be receiving CC but I would assume at a much lower rate. I like your ideas and I respect you being vocal about them
                sigpic

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

A heartly Good Luck in your future endeavors from now on.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Xcali1985
                    Head Boss
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
                    Poor execution BONUS and drop rate and RNG ruined it for me.
                    I get RNG when I demo 100, 106, 130, 112 and RNG when I collect hunting supplies.
                    They must put up a warning like they do on online roulette sites, beware RNG.
                    If you spend money you are actually gambling!
                    I am so close to following in your shadow. In a top 10 empire and even though most wars are over 30 minutes or less, it’s not appealing to me.

Comment

• Irish
                      Brawler
                      • Apr 2016

I think being on either end of the spectrum sucks. Obviously if youre in a dead empire it sucks and I think being in a really powerful empire sucks. I think the best place is high/middle. Like between top 100 diamond and top 200 legend. Thats where my empire is and we have full length wars, fight teams we never played before. Beat stronger teams, beat teams that used to beat us. Still have upgrades to complete. Alot of what i like about this game is the building of the toons and empire, when that stuff starts to run out the game loses what makes it fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X