New LSI build journey (and advice request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zserg
    Brawler
    • Feb 2014

New LSI build journey (and advice request)

First of all, I am not sure how popular a term LSI is here. It stands for Leveling Speed Index and has the following formula:

(energy + 2* stamina)/level.

By itself it doesn't tell that much, but if it's a high number that means the build has a lot more stats invested in energy/stm than in att/def.

Recently (about 2 weeks ago, didn't write down exact date), I have started a new toon. Previously I had a character with pretty low energy and stamina, and more attack and defense, but I hadn't played in many months. I wanted to get back into the game, and since the App created a new toon by default when installing it, I took advantage of the opportunity and went a different route.

Current stats:

Level: 214
    Energy: 908
    Stamina: 406
    Attack: 1
    Defense: 1
    Health: 100

I'll be updating this post every now and then as I level and will also post a reply to the thread so that the progress gets saved.

I'm playing the class that hits buildings (err heavy weapons?) as I can't really beat people above level 15 or so at the moment.

As for advice: What crate would you recommend rolling for a build interested in leveling as fast as possible and getting loot. Note that I won't be purchasing FP.

Anything else you consider useful will be appreciated as well.
    Last edited by zserg; 07-11-2017, 06:41 PM.
    Originally posted by Yoda
    Do or do not, there is no try
  • tambunan
    Enforcer
    • Feb 2016

Re: New LSI build journey (and advice request)

Go for crate with baron for energy builds, poppy and duke for stam builds.. After stacking that en/stam you might broke your thumb spending all your en/stam after refill/level up.

Comment

• CYBORGX
      Goon
      • May 2014

Baron and Duke are a must imo. As for demo lts you should look out for dozer as he is currently only available through black market. Poppy is nice for faster demo. I don't know if lyala works for demo but if she does she is definetly worth it. Other than that you must decide how far you want to take your LSI (i have 6k Energy e.g.).
      Another interesting thing to know is that att and def are valued the same in the calculation for building dmg.

Comment

• zserg
        Brawler
        • Feb 2014

At the very least 2000 energy / 1000 stamina (those are the max refill amounts right? ). Current plan is to raise indefinitely but that is subject to change if I get tired of the toon...

Comment

• CYBORGX
          Goon
          • May 2014

The refills bought directly with fp are 2k/1k cap. The ones from scratchers refill to unknown cap (> 10k).

Comment

• analytical
            Street Boss
            • Aug 2013

I think that the guys with high E and S spend the FP on scratchers, and roll for the refills.
            Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• Shifty
              Brawler
              • Jun 2015

Make sure you save whatever fp you gain(unless you spend of course) to get the black market lts that are important to you. You will level quick and so they won't be available for long. Personally, g man, Joaquin,Layla,gunslinger,anson and envy all are a must in my opinion.

Also go more energy to start with the extra skill points earned from jobs will help you level quicker. Go 3-1 from now on then eventually base out at 4K en 2 k stam.

Comment

• analytical
                Street Boss
                • Aug 2013

Amen, Shifty. Have a plan about which LT's you wanna get, and get their gear.

You can't get it later. You might get the LT's in a crate or at login, but the gear? One shot baby. Don't miss it.

And G'Man's gear stacks. Well, his machine gun does.
                Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• zserg
                  Brawler
                  • Feb 2014

I don't think I will have enough FP to get gear, but I am saving FP and will buy a copy of any interesting heroes for my build from the store. Will keep free crate rolls for crates. (May not have enough FP even for that, wish we could get older store heroes like in CA)

More energy than stm sounds like a good idea for now so I will do that.

Current pain is getting army to above 500. Added 100 yesterday .. Can't wait to finish.

Thanks for the info on refills.

Edit: and I see I keep saying heroes. I mean LTs. Oops.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                    Soldier
                    • Jul 2014

I started my lsi mini on January 4th currently it's at level 462 with 4740 energy. Some advice only pay respect to energy, challenger crate is Lsi/assassin friendly, go for quick sp the more early on the further it goes, and don't go for scratchers I find that after leveling up worst case scenario I only need 1200xp to reach the next level.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                      Soldier
                      • Jul 2014

I also forgot to add this, don't do dice jobs until you get all the sp you need.

Comment

• zserg
                        Brawler
                        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
                        I also forgot to add this, don't do dice jobs until you get all the sp you need.
                        How do I tell I have enough sp?

Comment

• alexian
                          • Jun 2013

I think he means unless you reach the numbers for energy / stamina that you want.
                          On the other hand, you will need to do some challenge jobs, in order to open up additional seat setups. Having only one slows down your gameplay.
                          I did just the minimum challenge jobs needed to open 3rd seatting setup.

As must have Black Market lts I recommend: Hotwire, Envy, Layla, Joaquin, Gunslinger, Poppy, Scorpion (if you plan to go Assassin or Reaper), Dozer(if you want Heavy Weapons or Terminator). Gunner is ok to if you can.
                          Make sure you check wiki to see when they are oppened and try to accumulate fp for them:
                          Favor Points (FP) are an in game currency that can be spent on a number of different in game items: 2000 energy (up to your max energy limit) "Full Energy Refill" - 10 FP 1000 stamina (up to your max energy limit) "Full Stamina Refill" - 10 FP Cash ($2,000 per level) - 10 FP FP Lieutenant and items. One set of the following: (Under Re-construction & Verification) Note that each player is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 16 copies of each Lt from the Black Market. [It's not actually a check

Btw, try to finish the Skull Soldier achievements as fast as possible. They disappear from Boss List at level 50 (or is it 100?, I don't remember exactly).
                          Last edited by alexian; 06-09-2017, 06:11 AM.
                          48BE8B

Comment

• zserg
                            Brawler
                            • Feb 2014

As far as LTs go I'm looking mostly for ones that will help my leveling. If I happen to get anything that helps in wars from crates that's great, but I wouldn't buy them on purpose.

Been mostly hitting skull something bosses( the easiest version, seems like there's 3 of them? ) because other monsters are a bit hard to get dmg in currently.

Comment

• zserg
                              Brawler
                              • Feb 2014

Level 100
                              Energy 450
                              Stamina 180
                              Attack 1
                              Defense 1

Comment

Working...
                              X