Thread: Anyone Finished Shop Achievements?

Anyone Finished Shop Achievements?

Was curious if anyone has finished the Shop Achievements in game (1000 Sea Corsairs, 500 CNT Stealth, Etc.).

I've been playing over 4 years and am still chipping away at 4 of them (M-RS3, Corsairs, G-10 and CNT Stealth) almost seems like I will never get there. Can't imagine what the last 10 CNT Stealth will cost, it's a shame too because they won't even make my war line up because of the other vehicles in the game.

Re: Anyone Finished Shop Achievements?

Yes, I know a lvl 2500 ish that had finished them. I also finished all vehicle achievements, except the CNT Stealth ones.
    I am not 100% sure, but I think he said he had finished all achievements from the game, untill the new boss damage ones and SoCal bronze/silver/gold were introduced, also
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre180 View Post
    Was curious if anyone has finished the Shop Achievements in game (1000 Sea Corsairs, 500 CNT Stealth, Etc.).

I've been playing over 4 years and am still chipping away at 4 of them (M-RS3, Corsairs, G-10 and CNT Stealth) almost seems like I will never get there. Can't imagine what the last 10 CNT Stealth will cost, it's a shame too because they won't even make my war line up because of the other vehicles in the game.
    Yes I have. Easier nowadays with ability to get/steal large sums of cash

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre180 View Post

I've gotten all the shop achievements too. And not surprisingly, that CNT Stealth one was a real pain to finish. Wish they would add more shop and tech lab achievements lol.

Almost done with the jet. Then stealths. It's nearly impossible to do without Hotwire. Cash generation is just too slow even with Ariel and. Clone.

3 years in and I'm still working on jets and stealths

Consigliere Game Guru

4(+)years in and not even close.

4 + years and I still need 20 stealths. Thanks for reminding me to go build 10 more 😂 I'll be broke for awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by EuphoricRage View Post
    4 + years and I still need 20 stealths. Thanks for reminding me to go build 10 more 😂 I'll be broke for awhile...
    How much does each one cost now?

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Almost done with the jet. Then stealths. It's nearly impossible to do without Hotwire. Cash generation is just too slow even with Ariel and. Clone.
    Curious to know what 10 of those cost you... At 210 Rail Guns, they're ridiculously expensive. I'm not even focused on shop achievements until my war/invade loadout are the strongest they can be from supplemental shop items. My last 10 Rail Guns cost me 98M. I either need to step up my boss targeting to mitigate that or go bonkers with Hotwire more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Curious to know what 10 of those cost you... At 210 Rail Guns, they're ridiculously expensive. I'm not even focused on shop achievements until my war/invade loadout are the strongest they can be from supplemental shop items. My last 10 Rail Guns cost me 98M. I either need to step up my boss targeting to mitigate that or go bonkers with Hotwire more often.
    I'll let you know what number I'm in and how much as soon as the las rest round finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    14.256M to build no. 387

So 142.56M to build 387-397

Its 18.360.000 to build the 501th G10 plane.
    On the other hand, its 19.800.000 to build the 202nd CNT Stealth car. The price increase here is brutal, compared to the planes. It looks like 10% increase per batch of 10 cars 😱

Off-topic: can I not upload pictures on imgur anymore if I don't have an account? What gives?

14.256M to build no. 387

Thanks!

Good thing all my properties will be done before I start that crawl. I just got my last PvP achievement and was going to retire that for a bit to focus on boss drops. Looks like I'll be grinding Hotwire stars in anticipation of those ridiculously expensive shop buys.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    On the other hand, its 19.800.000 to build the 202nd CNT Stealth car. The price increase here is brutal, compared to the planes. It looks like 10% increase per batch of 10 cars 😱

Off-topic: can I not upload pictures on imgur anymore if I don't have an account? What gives?

Good info there. Daunting too to those who struggle with cash I imagine.

Re:OT - IKR? I had to make an account now too. And I have to do a really convoluted dance between the app itself and the mobile version of the site just to get the BB Code.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post

u can from here .
    http://imgur.com/upload

14.256M to build no. 387

I may continue with some bazookas
    Also, anyone going for lots of HSV cyclone or Ultraluxe Streamliner. They make CNT stealth a bargain!
    I only have safehouse and cayman island 10 to finish so now moving to shop, but those stuff are so expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by joetaxi View Post
    Also, anyone going for lots of HSV cyclone or Ultraluxe Streamliner. They make CNT stealth a bargain!
    Yup. My next Ultraluxe Streamliner (#203) will cost $23,850,000.