Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android install problem

Android install problem

Hi, had to reinstall on an android device and now can't install the new version? Can i find an older version like the one that worked till now ?

Re: Android install problem

Quote Originally Posted by calin.blue View Post
    Hi, had to reinstall on an android device and now can't install the new version? Can i find an older version like the one that worked till now ?
    I have not been able to upgrade my minis on android so know that really makes me wonder

Android updates fail for me as well. Is it really supposed to be a 6.8 mb update?

Quote Originally Posted by calin.blue View Post
    What's your UE's current version? and what's your device model? Android version?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Android updates fail for me as well. Is it really supposed to be a 6.8 mb update?

What's your UE current version? and what's your device model? Android version?

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    android and both of my samsing devices i cant download new version

new update cant be installed ,error 103 on one of my devices ( htc sensation Z710e)

UE version is 3.40, Play Store version it wants to update to is 3.52.

Android 4.2.2 Galaxy Tab.

If you want to move my toons over to my iOS account I'm all for it 😋

What's your UE's current version? and what's your device model? Android version?
    No UE atm, couldn't install, android 4.1.2 , kernel version 3.5.5, alwiew pq quad.
    Worked on this device till i had to reset phone and now can't install at all.

Hi Devs. I'm also using a Samsung device and can't install the latest version. I'm waiting eagerly for the cross platforms to be made available. For now my android toon is abandoned. Please help us to port our account to iOS .

I have a problem with installing a new version, unfortunately i also have samsung galaxy tab3 lite ... we talked about it with guys in our empire and apparently has updates about problems with the samsung touch wizard ....

If you want, I have a backup of the application, but a more advanced version of 3.21, but I can back up version 3.40
    It's easier to ask friends in the neighborhood and let the backup in 3.40 overlay .... otherwise the 3.21 have about 58MB

No UE atm, couldn't install, android 4.1.2 , kernel version 3.5.5, alwiew pq quad.
    Worked on this device till i had to reset phone and now can't install at all.

Why technical support does not respond to bug reports update for android? What will help the question about phone type and system version? It's still around! We would also wonder when the repair or new FUNCTION update will be - of course, no one will write. Look, that would be enough if you wrote that you are dealing with it and that the problem will be eliminated.
    Do you want feedback on us, but what if after X posts you are going to ask something ...

This game loses its reputation ...!

do we have to write this stuff on facebook page to get things done now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitris Cz View Post
    Why technical support does not respond to bug reports update for android? What will help the question about phone type and system version? It's still around! We would also wonder when the repair or new FUNCTION update will be - of course, no one will write. Look, that would be enough if you wrote that you are dealing with it and that the problem will be eliminated.
    Do you want feedback on us, but what if after X posts you are going to ask something ...

This game loses its reputation ...!
    We are currently working on this.

Any update on when we may get a new app in the play store?

Thanks.

If it weren't for the fact that the game won't even sideload on the new version with droids impacted by -103, I would suspect this to do with the Play store changes. They close a loophole that once you sideloaded a free app you could update through play store regardless of region or supposed compatibility. I -103 on a device that just suddenly wasn't supported one day.(May have been the rom change, IDK - never went back to factory to see.) I had initially installed on that device through the play store and when I reflashed/wiped it wouldn't allow me updates until I sideloaded and manually updated.

I have latest version on a Note 4 running Marshmallow. I -103 and app error on sideload on Kitkat, and the tablet on Lolipop is staying on 2.70 until current version is as stable and as fast as that one is. (I use the updated ones when collecting from bosses but the old version especially for EvE demo, and sometime swap into it while EvE defending.)

Anyone tried with the new update yet?
    I had to install and older version in the end back to 3.4

edit:
    Yes it worked fine not 103 error.
    Last edited by PabloRSA; 07-06-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloRSA View Post
    Anyone tried with the new update yet?
    I had to install and older version in the end back to 3.4

edit:
    Yes it worked fine not 103 error.
    So can you update to v3.60 now?