Thread: Plague broken?

Plague broken?

I just saw a plagued player demo a building while taking no health damage. It was not stimmed off or anything. Just sat there, not working at all.

Re: Plague broken?

As a reaper, I have seen this a couple of times, log says plagued along with the attack dialogue pop up, yet it isn't in the toon.

I posted previously about this, but there appears to be a small glitch in the RNG if a player already has a debuff on.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish View Post
    As a reaper, I have seen this a couple of times, log says plagued along with the attack dialogue pop up, yet it isn't in the toon.

I posted previously about this, but there appears to be a small glitch in the RNG if a player already has a debuff on.
    I found this happening only when the opponents using hospital super power, the pop up dialog seems to be registering the plague while in fact there was no plague been applied.. As for applied plague doing no damage when opponent spending tokens, i havent see that glitch.

When we dropped that opponent and plagued them again, their plague acted as it should. Odd though. Plague was clearly a debuff yet did nothing during that 1st round.

I used plague tonight in EvE on two different people and it did not plague them. I am maxed out reaper (lvl 2400+) attacking level 400 & 800.

I noticed stim packs not showing up on a streaming war log, after it showed a player was plagued. Went to go hit the player and the stim sign showed up, but no stim in war chat.
    Have noticed it multiple times

Quote Originally Posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
    I noticed stim packs not showing up on a streaming war log, after it showed a player was plagued. Went to go hit the player and the stim sign showed up, but no stim in war chat.
    Have noticed it multiple times
    Would be nice to know what causes this.

Reaper plagues active join. War log and icon reflect successful plague. Active join fires off demo tokens and takes 0 plague damage on the full volley of tokens spent. We down that active, they heal, get plagued, then it starts working - plague damage shows up in the war log and the victim starts losing health per hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Would be nice to know what causes this.

Reaper plagues active join. War log and icon reflect successful plague. Active join fires off demo tokens and takes 0 plague damage on the full volley of tokens spent. We down that active, they heal, get plagued, then it starts working - plague damage shows up in the war log and the victim starts losing health per hit.
    warlog can lie tho for a stimmed target , so did u just see the warlog saying the player was successfully plagued or u went on its building and saw the plague sign

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    warlog can lie tho for a stimmed target , so did u just see the warlog saying the player was successfully plagued or u went on its building and saw the plague sign
    Both.

Then the target started accumulating points yet taking no damage. Plague icon was set solid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Both.

Then the target started accumulating points yet taking no damage. Plague icon was set solid though.
    ok then maybe some wierd glitch,
    i had also had another scenario on mind
    was this player a titan and when he joined he was plagued but then he sucker punch someone and remove plague and then hit the building and recieve no damage from plague bcz it was removed?