• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ILoveBreastMilk
    Lackey
    • Mar 2013

Re: Assassini Fam Hates America!

Everyone who reads your mindless babble and believes it can go ahead and try to farm. They won't get very far.

Comment

• ILoveBreastMilk
      Lackey
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mindbender202 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1834[/ATTACH]Most of my shit talk is directed at obvious dip shits. When someone says something meaningful, I make an attempt at a meaningful response.
      Like your meaningful reply to my comment? I've seen better responses from fifth graders.

Comment

• DvEight
        Banned
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mindbender202 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1834[/ATTACH]

Oh, it sticks alright, there is no denying that; I just cleaned the bowl 3 days too! Fcken burritos...

Most of my shit talk is directed at obvious dip shits. When someone says something meaningful, I make an attempt at a meaningful response.

Time for some house work.
        Your keyword was ATTEMPT. You always TRY to make rebuttals, but ur just am angry little kid. Your shit talk is weak as fuck anyways, scrub

Comment

• Marco The Cheeseburger
          Consigliere
          • Aug 2013

People are still responding to this?
          sigpic

Skulls is my Religion. HQ is my Church - ZZ

Comment

• mindbender202
            Thug
            • May 2013

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
            Your keyword was ATTEMPT. You always TRY to make rebuttals, but ur just am angry little kid. Your shit talk is weak as fuck anyways, scrub
            Ha! Who sounds angry here? The point of the thread was to show the Ass Family they're being led (and are primarily composed of) by hypocrites; Thank You for helping me prove my point.

I don't have much practice in the area of shit talk, as it's rarely something I feel driven to attempt to do. When someone posts a dumbass comment, I simply attempt to show them why they're a dumbass.
            Last edited by mindbender202; 08-22-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• ILoveBreastMilk
              Lackey
              • Mar 2013

You haven't proved any point other then the fact you and Team 'Merica are getting farmed due to Hick trying to say he'll farm anyone outside of his empire that wears the American flag. So go ahead an believe that we're the hypocrites.

Comment

• mindbender202
                Thug
                • May 2013

Originally posted by ILoveBreastMilk View Post
                You haven't proved any point other then the fact you and Team 'Merica are getting farmed due to Hick trying to say he'll farm anyone outside of his empire that wears the American flag. So go ahead an believe that we're the hypocrites.
                He never said that, which I have explained in great detail.

Comment

• mindbender202
                  Thug
                  • May 2013

He never said that, which I have explained in great detail. Refer to post #22; and the other thread I've been posting in "Overlords/Team America" Ass Family is farming a much smaller empire because a few of your more outspoken leaders have a hard-on for control.
                  Last edited by mindbender202; 08-22-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• ILoveBreastMilk
                    Lackey
                    • Mar 2013

There has to be some sort of control or we wouldn't be in the Top 5. As for referring to your older posts, laying claim to any certain order of emoji symbols is in fact unAmerican. You would have been better off with this as your clan identifier 👉 卐

This post needs to be locked for stupidity and defamation to AssFam.

Comment

• mindbender202
                      Thug
                      • May 2013

There has to be some sort of control or we wouldn't be in the Top 5. As for referring to your older posts, laying claim to any certain order of emoji symbols is in fact unAmerican. You would have been better off with this as your clan identifier �� 卐

This post needs to be locked for stupidity and defamation to AssFam.
                      Thnx for speaking on behalf of America, the country owes you a great debt.
                      Last edited by mindbender202; 08-22-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Gunny
                        Lackey
                        • Aug 2013

As you all know who I am I have been given TM to lead as old Hick has stepped down and left the empire I would like to keep the empire I helped build from the day I started playing and not have to rebuild all the way back to the point TMs upgrades are so I ask for the farming to stop and an apology had been posted by me on or empire message any questions feel free to PM me in game. Thanks all Gunny

Comment

• ILoveBreastMilk
                          Lackey
                          • Mar 2013

And there's the other reason this thread should be locked.

Comment

• GoodKu$hAndAlcohol
                            Thug
                            • Jun 2013

can this thread just please stop already? lock it up, gurus or airmid!

Comment

Working...
                            X