Thread: Vincent , Natalie + 2 rares.

Vincent , Natalie + 2 rares.

can we get and explanation on how vincent and natalias ability work?.
    also what does the word raise means on the other 2 new rares lts for mitigation and deflect.
    raise 5% deflect? ..is it the same as "+5% deflect"

Re: Vincent , Natalie + 2 rares.

Promo is for 5 crates and some recombinators. No LT guarantees. I had some rolls saved, and out of 8 rolls, I got no new lts. Didn't even get fusion fodder to improve any of my loadouts.

The new lts that say up to 8% dodge or 12% damage appear to be misleading. Saw someone with the +damage at 3 stars. The up to % doesn't seem to change just their per health "lose" (guessing they mean health lost from max starting). At 1 star, you can get up to just shy of 5% damage before you are dead. Guessing you can only get the 12% if 9 starred and you're practically dead.

I'm mainly just disappointed that there isn't a single new common or uncommon. Not even good repeats really. I can't imagine anyone spending money on this game really needs to level up classes that much. So many Lts to shuffle around a very stale and old EvE system.
    Last edited by Malikar; 05-27-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper9292 View Post
    can we get and explanation on how vincent and natalias ability work?.
    Also what does the word raise means on the other 2 new rares lts for mitigation and deflect.
    Raise 5% deflect? ..is it the same as "+5% deflect"
    i am guessing its 5% more deflect damage is what i get out of it

Does Natalie power work as counter attacks?