• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muse
    Lackey
    • Feb 2016

Class Xp and Boss Fights

Does choosing the second weapon option in boss fights give you class xp?....as opposed to the first weapon option which gives you normal player xp....some of us are having a difference of opinion in our Empire ☺
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: Class Xp and Boss Fights

Originally posted by Muse View Post
    Does choosing the second weapon option in boss fights give you class xp?....as opposed to the first weapon option which gives you normal player xp....some of us are having a difference of opinion in our Empire ☺
    Both options payout both class and player xp.

I'm not sure why there is 2 options though. If sin choosing the gun over the knife seems to yield more points. Same with sniper using rifle instead of pistol and enforcer using bat over shotgun. The only class I use both options is as a heavy on multi boss stages flamethrower or single boss stages shotgun.

Maybe someone that's been here since the beginning knows why the 2 options.

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

In the beginning only the special attack was giving class xp (along side leveling xp).
      I am not sure, but outside of heavy weapons where you can get more damage using the shotgun if there is no multistage phase, I think all other classes give better damage using the special attack. Probably for enforcer too, but who uses enforcer in bosses, anyway? (specially after getting it over level 5 for the achievement). Which makes having 2 options kind of useless, indeed.
      48BE8B

Comment

• Muse
        Lackey
        • Feb 2016

Thank you for taking time to reply....much appreciated ☺

Comment

Working...
        X