• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: So Cal Event

Originally posted by Storminoli View Post
    Would you use a full energy refill to replenish 4,800 energy when you only need 3,000 XP? Is it worth it for the X2 benefit? This is a regular FULL refill (not an FP refill).
    in this case u use the refill and do that one job that the xp return is lower than the energy cost , this will spent most ur energy to get to the next level and if u are close to leveling but u still have energy left then use fixer or baron and do a dice job 2x or 3x at a click and finish all the energy and the xp goes to the next level.

Comment

• Muse
      Lackey
      • Feb 2016

We've deviated from the original subject of this thread which was about So Cal x2 Job....it still is not working for any of my toons. I had thought that maybe the time on the banner was an error but apparently not...very disappointing 😕

Comment

• UWE_Duke
        Developer
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Muse View Post
        We've deviated from the original subject of this thread which was about So Cal x2 Job....it still is not working for any of my toons. I had thought that maybe the time on the banner was an error but apparently not...very disappointing 😕
        Just curious, Why do you think this event is not working for you?

Copy from FB, FYI:
        "The Double Job Progress SOCAL event is costing the same energy as always and only double the progress of completion,NOT effect cash or exp earning.And the silver and gold tier would cost more action to finish than bronze tier.It's normal to feel finish slower in silver and gold tier.Thank you for the checking boss!
        Please feel free to contact us if there are any issues."

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Not 100% on dice jobs unless it doesn't stack with Fixer. Same progress per click as usual there.

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            Not 100% on dice jobs unless it doesn't stack with Fixer. Same progress per click as usual there.
            I noticed the same across all accounts. Unless it was just the socal dice job

Comment

• SugarJ
              Goon
              • Feb 2015

Extend the x2 please. Trying to give us arthritis? Good lord

Comment

• Kilolbs
                Brawler
                • Sep 2015

Thanks for the SoCal event devs. I enjoyed the event very much

Comment

• analytical
                  Street Boss
                  • Aug 2013

It was a bit disappointing to roll 2 commons in my crates. But thanks for the half-price SP's! Not every crate has an epic in it.
                  Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• frsh
                    Thug
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post

Copy from FB ...

Bitten in the ass by not having an FB account (again).
                    🙈

Comment

• Dr death
                      Kingpin
                      • May 2013

This was an AMAZING EVENT. I silvered jobs on all accounts, but the best part was the Dice Jobs. That was basically a 50% off flash sale. 2 VIPs and I got a couple of dozen rares and about 100+ Uncommons. Only wished I had another 24 hours to drop a few more VIPs. I would of gotten that rare up to an 8-9 star just for the stats alone.

Comment

• Quaranj
                        Boss
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                        This was an AMAZING EVENT. I silvered jobs on all accounts, but the best part was the Dice Jobs. That was basically a 50% off flash sale. 2 VIPs and I got a couple of dozen rares and about 100+ Uncommons. Only wished I had another 24 hours to drop a few more VIPs. I would of gotten that rare up to an 8-9 star just for the stats alone.
                        Did you strictly do SoCal dice? I didn't notice this working on other dice jobs (but noticed the impact on the WestSide Gold secret jobs RIGHT away)

I've done the dice grind enough that I know how many taps it takes me in my common farm areas and I saw no change in the amounts to the thresholds.

Comment

• Gwellin
                          Lackey
                          • Oct 2015

Just before the event I tried a silver job 3 times with fixer seated and the progress went 3%, 6% then 10%. When the event started the next three taps with same seats went to 16%, 23% and 30%. Yes it appears the progress is doubling. I didn't test the dice job.

Thank you for this mini event. I blew threw all my saved energy refills for the half off SP points.

Comment

• Mercurial
                            Soldier
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                            Did you strictly do SoCal dice? I didn't notice this working on other dice jobs (but noticed the impact on the WestSide Gold secret jobs RIGHT away)

I've done the dice grind enough that I know how many taps it takes me in my common farm areas and I saw no change in the amounts to the thresholds.
                            I thought that the 2x progression was for SoCal only.

Comment

Working...
                            X