• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tayien
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

Honesty

Found this out
    So you intentionally miss lead players? You know in your heart thats WRONG on so many levels it's not even funny. So as a representative of and for the game you are telling me that it is OK to intentionally lie to players. I would think that being UP front and honest with people would be the foundation of a player based game.
    Please read my thread. MmB
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: Honesty

You sound ridiculous and you're wasting your time. The devs aren't going to give you anything nor do you deserve anything for spamming the forums and accusing them of "false advertising." If you don't like the game then just delete it.

You didn't contribute to the event at all; that's why you didn't get anything for it. Yes there was no disclaimer but 99.9% of people who wanted rewards would've contributed something to the event.

I don't know what goes through your mind to make you think you're entitled to getting something for doing absolutely nothing. You literally had like 10 days and only needed to drop ~40 stamina on the boss which takes less than 5 seconds. Now you know this info for next year if you plan to continue playing.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 05-21-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Tayien
      Goon
      • Feb 2016

I did drop alot more then 40 stamina.

Comment

• Tayien
        Goon
        • Feb 2016

Just want the powers at be to be REAL and UPFRONT. Don't need to hide #$)+. You want player to join and stay. Be REAL. That simple. That easy. They said Do this and Get that and guess what. I did Do this BUT I didn't get what they said I would get. That is straight up lieing BS.

Comment

• Reaper9292
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

if u dropped more then 40 stamina that means u didn participate at all at the event and u were spending ur stamina on other bosses or pvp to act like a smart guy and fool the developers . but u didnt got ur info straight and got screwed .
          i was a new guy too and a mmb event started and i didnt spend a single stamina out of event on 5 accounts bcz i wanted to help...ive had accounts that didnt even reach 40 bullets but i still hit the boss with them while at previous mmbs there were a few players that did pvp with their stamina and only joined event on last day to get free rewards. thank god that was fix and a minimum contribution is required to screw people like u

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

Considering that you joined the forum in feb 2016 Most likely you are not a new player that didn't know what he was doing. You know pretty well that there is a minimum requirement for any boss, MMB is the same thing, just with unlimited slots for people to join in.
            Also I am pretty sure you participated in at least one more MMB event. You already knew the rules, but you think you found a loophole and want to use it.
            If you get at least awarning because of your latest spam with copy - paste post all over the forum, in unrelated thread, I think it is justified.
            Last edited by alexian; 05-21-2017, 09:27 AM.
            48BE8B

Comment

Thread moved to the devs and closed. OP opened spam many threads on same topic ( posts removed )and spammed same requests despite devs answering question.

Player base answered OP. Devs answered Op. GG answered Op.

At this point, this issue is closed.

Comment

Working...
              X