• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

question for devs about sgt.remedy

only today i encountered a player with remedy seated using a health pack while the other players on his row were at 1700 health.
    both of them recieved extra health and had their buffs removed as if they healed by using health pack.
    when remedy was released was it ment to do this bcz it looked a little overpowered to me.
    it says heal but it shouldnt be the same as a health pack that when u heal the row they dont have the buffs.
    and if its ment to be like a health pack how can a they be healed if they arent dead?.
  • p@go
    Brawler
    • Jun 2016

Re: question for devs about sgt.remedy

"Heal row by x% of amount healed" means all sidekicks get health added no matter if they are dead or not. It is nice to have a debuff removed.

Unfortunately traps are removed too from ur sidekicks and they don't do any damage to building; just the one of the healer does.

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Originally posted by p@go View Post
      "Heal row by x% of amount healed" means all sidekicks get health added no matter if they are dead or not. It is nice to have a debuff removed.

Unfortunately traps are removed too from ur sidekicks and they don't do any damage to building; just the one of the healer does.
      Not unless something changed here. We've been trapping the whole row of Sgt. Remedy healers and doing 3x trap damage.

If traps were suddenly just removed, HW just took a hidden nerf in damage.

I don't encounter all that many healers using her (possibly for that same reason) but I'll be sure to take note of the log if I see it.

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
        Not unless something changed here. We've been trapping the whole row of Sgt. Remedy healers and doing 3x trap damage.

If traps were suddenly just removed, HW just took a hidden nerf in damage.

I don't encounter all that many healers using her (possibly for that same reason) but I'll be sure to take note of the log if I see it.
        we did trap and had all the row plagued and once one healed with remedy the other two had all the buff removed. it didnt seem right to me and thats why i made this post hopefully one of the devs reads this and explains if it was ment to be like this or not .

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
          we did trap and had all the row plagued and once one healed with remedy the other two had all the buff removed. it didnt seem right to me and thats why i made this post hopefully one of the devs reads this and explains if it was ment to be like this or not .
          The building didn't take 3x trap damage?
          I don't think it shows up in the log because only the initial heal shows but we had someone a week or two ago vaporize their own building with traps and Sgt. Remedy heals. Bonus: they had an enforcer that kept taking the stim bait too.

Comment

• Reaper9292
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            The building didn't take 3x trap damage?
            I don't think it shows up in the log because only the initial heal shows but we had someone a week or two ago vaporize their own building with traps and Sgt. Remedy heals. Bonus: they had an enforcer that kept taking the stim bait too.
            what i noticed is that the amount player health gain was really high and it wouldnt be like that if trap detonated doing player damage

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

-Bump-

Did traps take a nerf in regards to Sgt. Remedy and their row? Making 2 traps dissappear outright doesn't seem fair especially if the whole row is active.

Healer in the middle, active demo toons on either side. Healer pops up takes one trap worth of damage while the side demo spam out live tokens - kinda brutal and too OP for a rare.

I don't think we got clarification on whether sucker punch got nerfed to no longer remove certain debuffs like timebombs either. It either did, or many are having the worst RNG luck with that skill.

Comment

Working...
              X