Thread: Quick question

Quick question

We all know in eve if hq or armory falls. They lose tokens and get 5 min. Tokens.

But now somebody on my team claims. If we destroy armory after dropping hq or the opposite they lose again tokens. I dont believe this.

Is this true??!!

Thanks

Re: Quick question

If the Armory or HQ falls, whichever comes first, the token counter will become 5:00 and a portion of the tokens players have will be removed if they have any.

I have never seen myself lose tokens twice in a war.

Caporegime Game Guru

If hq or armoury blow up you lose token regen bonus. And if you have tokens you will lose a few as well. But only once. It doesn't matter if armoury goes first or hq. You lose bonus timer either ways. Also you lose a few tokens as mentioned, but only once not twice.

I always thought if hq went down first you lose timer and when armory goes down then you lose your token or scenario 2 if armory goes down you lose both timer and token.

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    I always thought if hq went down first you lose timer and when armory goes down then you lose your token or scenario 2 if armory goes down you lose both timer and token.
    If either building goes down, it does not matter which goes down first, timer becomes 5:00 and a portion of held tokens are lost.