• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mobile Mob
    Lieutenant
    • May 2016

My appologies

My apologies, I am no expert!
    I look at all the problems and try to give a solution to the problem for example:
    How many epic slots do a Legend boss have? I have received 6 epic rewards for my first 'The Baron' join.
    Why don't you make the MMB epic reward slots the same as Legend bosses's. 6-9
    The next MMB event the players are again going to complain about 'blueprints', mark my words!
    My mini has gotten 2 blueprints that I will never ever use.
    Value for money:
    If I buy FP and use it for energy and stamina refill that is value for money IMO
    I have 500 energy and do the slums challenge job if I use 10 FP to refill and do the challenge job again I receive 1 lieutenant or recombinator for 10 FP, aka value for money.
    When I buy Hotwire uncommon lt in blackmarket for 30 FP that is value for money. but if I buy a crate for 30 FP and only roll common lieutenants that is not value for money.

I started 7 o'clock the morning on Sunday and finished 5 o'clock that afternoon and only received 25 random tech lab items from feed the fishes execution.
    If I spend 10 FP on stamina refill and only get 25+- random tech lab drops for my time and effort that is not value for money IMO
    So Developers please forgive me for complaining about the poor drop rate. My apologies.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-17-2017, 11:43 AM. Reason: red font only for Mods/Admin
  • Mobile Mob
    Lieutenant
    • May 2016

Re: My appologies

Thank you for listening!
    Thank you Gaea, developers and designers for the Overload Promo.
    To me the Overload Promo is value for money!!!
    I never buy crates and this was my first time.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 06-01-2017, 12:11 PM. Reason: delete off topic content

Comment

Working...
    X