Account strange behaviour (lost favor points, gained stats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Damlite
    Lackey
    • Mar 2017

Account strange behaviour (lost favor points, gained stats)

Hi guys,

IGN: Damlite Lvl 646 as of 17/05/2017 and member of Stormchasers.

Issue 1
    When I logged on today to received the daily login reward and join this war slot, my reward was 3 favor points. I previously had 60 points, but after today the balance dropped to 3 (should be on 63); I don't remember ever spending the previous 60 points, and as far as I can tell my account doesn't have anything new i.e. they have dissappeared. Can anyone shed light?

Issue 2
    Additionally (Im not sure if I attained this through some random achievement etc.) but my account seems to have gained some stats which I also don't ever remember putting into, refer to image: https://s7.postimg.org/41dv8m8gr/Untitled.png

My health was previously 100, and my energy was previously 1000, but as per above, i've "gained" 11 points in energy, and 5 points in health. I'm not sure when this happened; but I only just noticed these increased today alongside the favor point mystery. It's bugging my OCD, is it possible to fix this (reverse it to the original 1000/100)? Or at least let me know how/when this happened?

Thanks,
  • KOFOLA
    Soldier
    • Jul 2014

Re: Account strange behaviour (lost favor points, gained stats)

Check your Lts to see if you have any new ones its possible that someone else has gotten hold of your account.

Comment

Please submit a ticket and work with support to resolve issue.

Your account has had previous issues before as noted via below thread link due to it been shared and what you are reporting sounds like account is been shared or used by another person again.

Duke resolved your issue last time and since then Gaea has made their stance clear on such matters.

I will leave your thread open to see if a Developer/Admin only decides to post.

Comment

• Damlite
        Lackey
        • Mar 2017

Cheers thanks, raised ticket as per above

Comment

Working...
        X