Thread: Prize of in-app purchases in Euro

Prize of in-app purchases in Euro

I am one of the players spending in game from time to time; not often though cause game lacks of "value for money". I tried to purchase the actual Promo and was shocked: The prizes gone up! Not in US, but in Euro. While we had a 1:1 conversion before, we now have a 1:1+1. Maybe that is because of Apple's price policy, but a pack for 9,9 USD should be about 9 EUR, but is it almost 11 EUR atm (10,99 to be correct). While everyone things that the prices are to high i must admit: That is the wrong direction folks....

Re: Prize of in-app purchases in Euro

Aw muffin its 13.99 CAD welcome to post brexit European Union

Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    aw muffin its 13.99 cad welcome to post brexit european union
    #brexit to thank is definitley the reason for price fluxuation, but im all for it personally. But im in u.s.a.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    Aw muffin its 13.99 CAD welcome to post brexit European Union
    ? Pardon? 9,99 USD is about 13,5 CAD and u pay 13,99. OK, but still a plus of 3%. But 9,99 USD must be 9,00 EUR, but it is 11 EUR what we pay. And that is converted into USD 13 (instead of 10!) and so a plus of 30%.

Is your country subject to VAT taxes or a National Sales Tax? If yes, that is the difference. Apple lost its tax battle with most of Europe.

I don't think that is a new process. I bought Anson promo with 4.99 Euros (a few weeks back) and now same pack costs 5.49 Euros.
    The info from internet seems to be "because of exchange rate". Lol