Thread: Timer after war

Timer after war

I can't seem to figure out what the war timer shows after war has closed, there are 4 different numbers I think 2 of them are overall wins against the empire you vs but the other 2 are a mystery.

Re: Timer after war

Are you talking about countdown timer for collecting war rewards or any other timer that i never knew of?

It's not a timer but 4 different numbers after the 1 hour collection timer ends, it's looks something like this -5; 13:4 ;3-

Can you please add a picture?

Yeah, i'm curious too - can you add the picture?

Ill try to get one in 4 hours.

hmm wierd ...maybe ur seeing some code or whatever ..i see some wierd numbers that make no sense on stamina energy and health timers

I've seen this too when the timer runs out. Even in EvE itself, not just on the collect timer.

Haven't seen it since I brought it up maybe its fixed?

Actually i have seen it, after you brought this up i pay more attention to the timer - but its like random parameter to me and very brief (tried to ss it but it flashes quickly after i realized it was showing some random numbers)

Enforcer

That's the countdown for the next war...

If you are already on the war screen when you open UE after the collect timer has expired you see see an odd set of numbers where the timer usually is. Never paid it much attention. It doesn't hurt anything and is probably some default value.