• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheToug
    Brawler
    • Nov 2014

Odds on Dice Job LT drops

I recall seeing on these forums a Dice Job guide or something similar that had the percentages of which LT dropped from each job. Does anyone know where that is or where I can find the percentage odds for the LT drops from Dice Jobs?

For example: Slums
    Street Fighter
    LTs that drop:
    John (Common, 29%)
    Colt (Common, 25%)
    Mia (Common, 22%
    Pain (Uncommon, 8%)
    Common Recombinator (16%)

Again, those %'s are only examples, but it's those percentages I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure I've seen them on these forums before, I just don't know where to find them. If anyone can point me (or link me) in the right direction, I'll be eternally grateful.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Odds on Dice Job LT drops

Originally posted by TheToug View Post
    I recall seeing on these forums a Dice Job guide or something similar that had the percentages of which LT dropped from each job. Does anyone know where that is or where I can find the percentage odds for the LT drops from Dice Jobs?

For example: Slums
    Street Fighter
    LTs that drop:
    John (Common, 29%)
    Colt (Common, 25%)
    Mia (Common, 22%
    Pain (Uncommon, 8%)
    Common Recombinator (16%)

Again, those %'s are only examples, but it's those percentages I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure I've seen them on these forums before, I just don't know where to find them. If anyone can point me (or link me) in the right direction, I'll be eternally grateful.

This is a bit of a tricky subject - It has been speculated (but neither confirmed nor denied) that the drop rates have dropped recently.

I remember reading something here about these numbers being kept secret in order to allow for balancing if I recall correctly. I'm sure someone could dig up and link the thread. I think it may have been an edit-response.

Comment

• analytical
      Street Boss
      • Aug 2013

Re: Odds on Dice Job LT drops

I have kept detailed records about Challenge Job drops. Many other players have also. And at least based on those discussions, our numbers didn't match.

I remember a long time ago a person said on these forums that they are all the same. That's clearly not true, if you have 3 commons and an uncommon in one and 1 common, 2 uncommons, and a rare in another.

In general, I find recombinators about 10% of the time, and the highest LT about 8% of the time. Or, at least I did prior to Nov 2016. I don't have any newer records.
      Just a bit analytical.

Comment

Working...
      X