• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DareToJ
    Lackey
    • May 2017

Enforcer tips

I have been wondering what skills I should get for my enforcer and tips on skill build:
    Enforcer lv- 4
    Energy- 2000
    Stamina- 1000
    Attack- 0(yes, zero I rarely win)
    Defense- 496
    Health- 100
    Deflect lv- 2
    Bruiser lv- 2
    Veteran lv- 5 (Used to be full time Sniper)
  • Missy
    Thug
    • Jun 2014

Re: Enforcer tips

Stim is a very useful skill for waking ppl up (more tokens), removing negative status effects (especially plague), and for making the opponents run out of traps (due to resistance).

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
      Brawler
      • Dec 2016

I stay enforcer on my defending toon instead of switching to Titan, because I want to be a big deflecting meatshield full of health.
      Add to that deflect, upgrade that die hard, then get stim pack 1 as was mentioned. I see no reason to go past stim 1 though, as it's more of a reactionary skill, and to wake your known actives up before they join (which was also mentioned).
      Start loading that health up, it'll do you more good than defense right now.

Comment

• DareToJ
        Lackey
        • May 2017

I have 2700 health in eve that is why I haven't really gave any at all to health trying to atleast get it to 1,000 before I even did anything with health

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
          Brawler
          • Dec 2016

I would say increase defense based on what league your empire is in. If you stay in plat/gold, then 1k defense will help, but if you're in legend/diamond, 1k defense won't do much, as 95% of your opposition will blow right through 1k defense.
          It's not a bad idea to throw defense up there, but if you want to make an immediate impact as a defender, deflect/high health will work well.

Comment

• DareToJ
            Lackey
            • May 2017

That is true, they have been blowing threw me but sometimes I am the only thing that stands between them and going from the frontline to the back lines and in my original post I forgot to put my level which is 531
            Last edited by DareToJ; 05-14-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
              I see no reason to go past stim 1 though, as it's more of a reactionary skill
              At level 3 it becomes arguably a lot less reactionary and more of a preventative skill. With Level 1, you spend a token on nearly every incoming debuff. At level 3, players are often wasting several tokens to *plant* that debuff on your stim.

/been that guy inboxed over the multiple *foiled* messages.

Comment

• tambunan
                Enforcer
                • Feb 2016

There was no other player i hate as debuffing players with 4 different debuffing toons than stim happy enforcer with level 3 stim. It really grinds my gear lol

Resisted!, Foiled!, Resisted! Says it all.

Comment

• DareToJ
                  Lackey
                  • May 2017

I never knew stim was such a nuisance so the best path is deflect three and die hard then stim level 3?

Comment

• Quaranj
                    Boss
                    • May 2015

Add adaptation in there somewhere and you've got the big ones down that most consider essential these days. I am reluctant to prioritize your list there as the order depends entirely upon *your* play-style.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                      Brawler
                      • Dec 2016

Makes sense Quaranj. Stim will be my last priority, but I'm interested to get it to level 3 and watch the war log to see the difference.

As far as build a priority list, it is true that you have to figure out what kind of defender you want to be. If you want to watch people bounce a lot, blast a ton of points into defense until probably 3k+, but I would still say boost up your health first. With that low of health, you run the risk of having one of this Overkill Ghosts KO'ing you.

Comment

• Quaranj
                        Boss
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
                        Makes sense Quaranj. Stim will be my last priority, but I'm interested to get it to level 3 and watch the war log to see the difference.

As far as build a priority list, it is true that you have to figure out what kind of defender you want to be. If you want to watch people bounce a lot, blast a ton of points into defense until probably 3k+, but I would still say boost up your health first. With that low of health, you run the risk of having one of this Overkill Ghosts KO'ing you.
                        War log will disappoint you. Foiled/Resisted doesn't show up. I didn't know how effective stim 3 was at preventing traps until my inbox lit up over it back in the day when it was a more obscure skill to spec. (Some were hilarious about wanting to pitch phones etc.)

Health should be done with insignias at first. If you start adding any points to natural health prior to having your Caymen Islands 10 up these days, you're just giving your opponents more opportunity for Hotwire to proc.

Comment

• Allwyn
                          Hitman
                          • Dec 2016

Deflect 3, Die Hard 3, Stim 2 Last Stand 3, Stim 3

Comment

• Aprilwine
                            Street Boss
                            • Oct 2013

As a main defender that has Titan almost maxxed I have been forced to go Enforcer for the stim packs to start wars. We lost a very good Enforcer about 3 months ago and I do not force players into roles they are uncomfortable with so here I am going Enforcer. This is what I know, Jugg never pops. If it does its the very early morning war while sleeping. Stimming latecommers has proven to be very successful. Some show up late due to work and its always good they have extra tokes the otherwise wouldve missed out on. Deflect is crazy good these days it seems. I'm seeing 7-10 deflects in a row per war, wasnt always this way but RNG is RNG.

Outside of what I've stated I really miss my Titan and the absorbs.
                            sigpic

Comment

• DareToJ
                              Lackey
                              • May 2017

Wondering when should I stop putting into hp and go back to everything into defense?

Comment

Working...
                              X