Thread: Legendary LTs?

Legendary LTs?

You guys ever thought about bringing Legendary LTs into the mix? Would be a nice idea, personally. What do you all think?

Re: Legendary LTs?

Frank would be consider Legendary...

Very nice idea.

I guess, everyone would appreciate the chance to get former event epics f.e. as legendaries in existing
    Crates for a lower percentage as epics. Just to have a chance to get certain lt's from the past.

It's just not right imho, that new players don't even have a chance to get those lt's.

@ Devs/Duke: Please think about it and find a fair way to realize it.

Thx and br
    Main

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Very nice idea.

I guess, everyone would appreciate the chance to get former event epics f.e. as legendaries in existing
    Crates for a lower percentage as epics. Just to have a chance to get certain lt's from the past.

It's just not right imho, that new players don't even have a chance to get those lt's.

@ Devs/Duke: Please think about it and find a fair way to realize it.

Thx and br
    Main
    Well we already have a chance to get event epics from epic crate rolls. And since the job heist, pvp heists, and boss heists favor newer accounts (new accounts spend less money since they level up quickly and get lots of refills for free for leveling up), it should be quite easy for a new player to get an epic crate without spending. So most new players and minis are already getting a pretty much free shot at an event epic.

For the event epics to remain prestigious (this is the main purpose of them being event epics, the prestige) the chances to get them from regular crates would need to be absurdly low... like 0.5-1% to roll a nonspecific event epic (so like 1/2,000 to roll Frank). I'm all for giving people a chance, but making the event epics easily obtainable would destroy any incentive to spend on events. The whole purpose of competing in the events is to get a strong LT that you can't easily get outside of the event.

This was discussed a long time ago but the percentage suggested was so low it became very unpopular.

Just the thought of event epics being bumped up to legendaries and not being fusable with current epics anymore makes me shriek all sorts of unintelligible harmonics that would mean "nope"