lvl 650 goal 10 of battle points requires 36k bp
    Thanks
    48BE8B

Comment

• Onur
      Thug
      • Jan 2016

Re: Current EvE Heist (May 2017)

I love the fact that I can reach player damage level 10 by spending 5 tokens on players per war but have hard time to reach the building damage level 10 even though I spend rest of my tokens on demo.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
        Brawler
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
        I agree that Cthulu's post is above and beyond but how many folks do not wander these forums? I think if they stated on the event in-game link "max 2 for max rewards" people would better understand what to do...the people playing the game...not the forum hustlers.
        Agreed. I have had to explain to seasons toons the 2 category thing, since they don't bother with these forums.

Comment

• Will777
          Goon
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
          lvl 650 goal 10 of battle points requires 36k bp
          Hi, I'm lvl 1450 and had the same BP requirement for lvl 10. So it seems it's constant.

Comment

• analytical
            Street Boss
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
            be carefull when collecting so u collect only from the categories u want .
            on my titan i have the collect option on all categories and one missclick and u lose the chance for one epic shard or mysterios token .
            good luck everyone . 10th of player damage for my reaper lvl 650 was 61k
            When I saw this, I didn't understand it. "Careful collecting?" Like I might break a fingernail careful? But then I hit the "You have already collected 20 times in this event" and it all became clear. You only get to collect 20x. If you want to max 2 categories, that's all you get. If you even collect 1 time from a 3rd category you might leave a 10th-level prize on the table.

Like I did.

Plan ahea
            Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• damatt04
              Lackey
              • Sep 2016

Even with planning ahead each option has an unknown goal for 10/10 to obtain 1 of 2 possible epic crate shards. Players need to know where they stand and what the target is for 10/10 collect to plan effectively. It gets old making 3 to 4 wars a day and barely get to 8/10 for wars joined or for battle points on EvE heists. Our wars last 45 to 80 minutes on average and I'm top 10 to 15 in activity per month making these categories almost impossible for 10/10 collects on those two paths.

I think the epic crate shards should be rewarded for 8/10 collect. It makes it a more realistic goal with room for error both on the player side and on the EvE match up without requiring a constant grind, 2hr wars, and potential roguing just for 2 epic crate shards. It is 1/15th of a crate ffs not exactly a game changer.

Comment

• Ҝιττү
                Goon
                • Mar 2016

Me and Squiffle have found most of the thresholds for Player Damage, Battle Points, Building Damage, and Battles Joined.

Don't have much info for Tokens Absorbed or Kill Count at the moment. If anyone would like to add to the threshold ranges, it would be much appreciated.

>>Wiki EvE Heist<<

I have checked the thresholds with 4 different accounts at various levels (lvl 17, 265, 1094, 1170) and can say the only consistent category is 'Battles Joined', almost all other categories seem to be based on player level.

Although, I can't say anything for the 'Kill Count' category as I never execute, but I also haven't seen it fluctuate away from 30 at level 1. Level 1 Tokens Absorbed I have seen 30~37, so I am under the impression that 'Kill Count' may also be a static threshold unless any assassins could prove this otherwise.

A post above said that BP is constant, but I have seen it fluctuate, just not as much as other categories. Lvl 1 - 3 BP were consistent between a lvl 265 and 1170 until the 4th threshold, so this category may be handled differently.

Hope this helped,

Kitty

Comment

Working...
                X