• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Mmb

Tayien, please pm SuperD on the forums - no promises but they may be able to discuss it further?
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Tayien
      Goon
      • Feb 2016

Sent message. Could you help me with this too?

Comment

• Tayien
        Goon
        • Feb 2016

How often is SuperD on? Does he have an email?

Comment

• Fosspher
          Thug
          • Aug 2013

What level are you and what's your stamina? I'm just wondering how it's possible not to hit the invisible threshold when you're so dedicated lol.
          I think it's fair to have a minimum threshold to get rewards you practically haven't done anything for
          I also think it's fair to warn people by telling them the rules of engagement in advance. That way people can at least decide for themself. Hope you get something out of it, and that you'll contribute a little more next time lol
          Personally I got ranked 1001 so I'm also a little pissed but in another way though haha

Comment

• Tayien
            Goon
            • Feb 2016

I was lvl 90ish with about 100 stamina

Comment

• Tayien
              Goon
              • Feb 2016

Fair gaming

Hello. With in the context of fair game play I would like to talk about the last MMB. In the scope of the rewards there are the contribution rewards. Now in the Rules and the How to play it states the those who participated in the event would get rewarded for every 5 lvls of the boss fight. That was the ONLY requirements stated. With that being said. Why have a not received the contribution rewards yet? I asked some Devs for help with no reply.

Comment

• Static
                Consigliere
                • Feb 2013

Re: Fair gaming

Originally posted by Tayien View Post
                Hello. With in the context of fair game play I would like to talk about the last MMB. In the scope of the rewards there are the contribution rewards. Now in the Rules and the How to play it states the those who participated in the event would get rewarded for every 5 lvls of the boss fight. That was the ONLY requirements stated. With that being said. Why have a not received the contribution rewards yet? I asked some Devs for help with no reply.
                How many points did you put into it? There's still a threshold you HAVE to reach for the awards, this stops people from putting in like 1 stamina and getting something for basically nothing

Comment

Re: Fair gaming

Merged this thread with a thread on same issue you created.
                  Devs (Duke) responded on this original thread. Issues like this are followed up with support via support channels. Resolution of such matters between the player and support are private per forum TOS.

Thread will stay open if Devs want to respond further on this thread.

Comment

• Tayien
                    Goon
                    • Feb 2016

Nothing was stated for anyone to see. Nothing was written anywhere about a minimum pts. I looked. A agree with a minimum pts. However nothing being posted about it is miss leading. I did however fellow the LISTED rules of the game. How is this fair to anyone? How many new players have left because of this? There is alot of posts about how to find and keep new players. Is this how you do it? How can you justify miss leading players? All I would like are the rewards that where stated I would receive.

Comment

• Tayien
                      Goon
                      • Feb 2016

How do I find the support channel?

Comment

[email protected]
                        How do I find the support channel?

Comment

• Tayien
                          Goon
                          • Feb 2016

Thanks. Sent email.

Comment

• Tayien
                            Goon
                            • Feb 2016

Another ticket. I've had 3 tickets closed about this issue. That's why I came to the forums about it.

Comment

• Tayien
                              Goon
                              • Feb 2016

Any info would be nice.

Comment

• Cthulu
                                Retired Game Guru
                                • Dec 2014

Any info would be nice.
                                With kindness in my heart Tayien, if you didn't have at least 5000 points in the last MMB, you are not getting the rewards. Traditionally, the devs explained some but not all in-game details. This was done intentionally for a long time for a variety of reasons but not to punish players or drive them away. Now we have Duke and Gaea and things have dramatically improved in communication. It's getting better and will continue to get better. It's a fun game - don't let 1 event spoil it for you. Stick around, work on your build, keep talking with us on the forums and let's have some fun together.
                                Come join us
                                on the official
                                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                                X