Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mmb

Fair gaming

Hello. With in the context of fair game play I would like to talk about the last MMB. In the scope of the rewards there are the contribution rewards. Now in the Rules and the How to play it states the those who participated in the event would get rewarded for every 5 lvls of the boss fight. That was the ONLY requirements stated. With that being said. Why have a not received the contribution rewards yet? I asked some Devs for help with no reply.

Re: Fair gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Tayien View Post
    Hello. With in the context of fair game play I would like to talk about the last MMB. In the scope of the rewards there are the contribution rewards. Now in the Rules and the How to play it states the those who participated in the event would get rewarded for every 5 lvls of the boss fight. That was the ONLY requirements stated. With that being said. Why have a not received the contribution rewards yet? I asked some Devs for help with no reply.
    How many points did you put into it? There's still a threshold you HAVE to reach for the awards, this stops people from putting in like 1 stamina and getting something for basically nothing

Consigliere Game Guru

Re: Fair gaming

Merged this thread with a thread on same issue you created.
    Devs (Duke) responded on this original thread. Issues like this are followed up with support via support channels. Resolution of such matters between the player and support are private per forum TOS.

Thread will stay open if Devs want to respond further on this thread.

Re: Mmb

Nothing was stated for anyone to see. Nothing was written anywhere about a minimum pts. I looked. A agree with a minimum pts. However nothing being posted about it is miss leading. I did however fellow the LISTED rules of the game. How is this fair to anyone? How many new players have left because of this? There is alot of posts about how to find and keep new players. Is this how you do it? How can you justify miss leading players? All I would like are the rewards that where stated I would receive.

How do I find the support channel?

Consigliere Game Guru

support.underworld@gaeamobile.com
    How do I find the support channel?

Thanks. Sent email.

Another ticket. I've had 3 tickets closed about this issue. That's why I came to the forums about it.

Any info would be nice.

Any info would be nice.
    With kindness in my heart Tayien, if you didn't have at least 5000 points in the last MMB, you are not getting the rewards. Traditionally, the devs explained some but not all in-game details. This was done intentionally for a long time for a variety of reasons but not to punish players or drive them away. Now we have Duke and Gaea and things have dramatically improved in communication. It's getting better and will continue to get better. It's a fun game - don't let 1 event spoil it for you. Stick around, work on your build, keep talking with us on the forums and let's have some fun together.

So you intentionally miss lead players? You know in your heart thats WRONG on so many levels it's not even funny. So as a representative of and for the game you are telling me that it is OK to intentionally lie to players. I would think that being UP front and honest with people would be the foundation of a player based game.

Just an FYI. Under both federal and state law, an ad is unlawful if it tends to mislead or deceive, even if it doesn't actually fool anyone. If your ad is deceptive, you'll face legal problems whether you intended to mislead the customer or not. What counts is the overall impression created by the ad -- not the technical truthfulness of the individual parts

Making false statements (18 U.S.C. § 1001) is the common name for the United States federal crime laid out in Section 1001 of Title 18 of the United States Code, which generally prohibits knowingly and willfully making false or fraudulent statements, or concealing information, in "any matter within the jurisdiction" of the federal government of the United States, even by mere de

Making false statements (18 U.S.C. § 1001) is the common name for the United States federal crime laid out in Section 1001 of Title 18 of the United States Code, which generally prohibits knowingly and willfully making false or fraudulent statements, or concealing information, in "any matter within the jurisdiction" of the federal government of the United States, even by mere denial.

Mate, if you didn't reach the minimum threshold means your mini didn't spent a penny. So that misleading ads mislead you to not spent anything on your mini and now you were claiming that you were being deceived which caused you losses?

Join the line of past complainers and move on.
    Last edited by tambunan; 05-21-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: I'm sorry, i have a really bad temper with people that forceful in bad way

UE is owned by a Chinease company now so US laws don't apply here anymore unless its a billing issue with apple.

I have spent about 200$ on that account. Just to let you know. I did contribute to the event. If you don't know S+$& don't talk $-@+. Also, not only I but the UE player base was intentionally deceived. Read CThulu post. Read the rules. Yes this is a mini account. I remember when you could buy Diablo for 1 million in game cash. I remember customer service having honor and pride. What happened to that?

Question for you. Do you like being lied too? Do you like being intentionally deceived? Another question for you. Why wouldn't you state the ALL the minimum requirements? It makes smart business sense to do so.

Also, In 1995 China created specific advertising laws that detailed regulations of promotional content. These laws reflect some of the same expectations found in American Federal Trade Commission regulations. These laws are rooted in the idea of consumer protection and include provisions that prohibit “false information” or “misleading consumers.” There are also provisions that require certain disclaimers. (Advertisement Law of the People’s Republic of China, 1995)

You gave the solution yourself. Simple, just sue them.