Thread: PvP anti-farming policy

PvP anti-farming policy

So, lots of guys in my empire keep getting farmed by those "***" high level players that want to revenge their dam minis. Man if you create a mini get in your *** head that it will get attacked!!!!

Well, my suggestion, put a limit of level difference between players so a lvl 2000 will not be allowed to kill a lvl 200 in pvp for example...Just pop up a msg saying: ***** hit someone your own size!!!!

Cheers
    Last edited by chelsea; 05-08-2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Mind the language

Re: PvP anti-farming policy

I do agree with you there should be something out in place. However it's a war game and currently over 80 ur free game. . I will hit anyone that helps in achievements money exp and so forth. Hell I get hit by level 2500 plus. I could care less. It's a war game. Just focus on getting stronger.
    Menace

A mini is a extension of your main account if someone attacks it then you should be able to get revenge no matter what the level difference is. Also those high levels are what keeps UE going they should be able to hit anyone they want.

Can't believe people still crying about farm...

I remember in lt contest one idea, it's a reverse Hotwire.
    Something like if the guy is 100,200 lvls above you, this lt can trick him and get his money and autobank , bigger the lvl difference give more proc chance... it's a Hotwire to losers.
    Maybe ppl stop to cry and get happy when farmed. Lol

Another interesting idea was like that lt that deflect the hit to a teammate inside building in EvE. Something like that but to pvp. If someone 200+lvls above you hit you there's a chance to deflect the shot to a random player 200lvls above him.
    Yeah! lol let's put more gasoline in this fire.

@icadu2015

Dude your better off scratching lotto tickets. I've given up pushing for a stop gap to stop people hitting down.

People say that it needs to be that way so people that focused on energy and stamina have targets. Well I say you should fight amongst your levels, if you picked on way to play face the consequences.

This is probably at least part of the reason we can't retain new players. What fun is it that throughout 1-79 they tell you to fight amoungst your levels so maybe you build some strength. Then you hit 80 and they allow people 200 levels above you to beat you and you have no recourse. Highly unlikely that you built friendships big enough to deter those attacks.

I personally don't go up or down 200 levels. I think with the builds that is fair. I would never hit down 500 levels except in events which I think should be no holds barred.
    Last edited by chelsea; 05-08-2017 at 11:29 AM.

No. What keeps the game running is getting new players to enjoy the game and eager to even spend some money so they feel competitive...that's why there are hundreds of dead empires filled with "dead" toons...
    Last edited by icadu2015; 05-08-2017 at 02:50 AM.

Yeah. Right... when u **** I understand u think is funny and ok. If you were a lvl 200 and I was farming **** with my lvl 3k hotwire 8* stealing all your money I bet you would think otherwise...lol
    Last edited by chelsea; 05-08-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Mind the language

Calm down, there was nothing you can do about it.

Even normal PvPing made you easy target for pull and drain nowadays.. (Or majority says inc-ed).. Hitting 2000 level down also gives you xp... Trust me - lot of decent players does not like to flexing their muscle to hit down.. Try to get help from people around the said level (just remember this could backfire though), best advice i can offer was to block the psycho off and stay out from your newsfeed for a week. Ooorrrr... You can keep farming his mini and pulling it 300 times a day - in the long run you should gain more xp than what he gain farming you. (If the said mini around your level)
    Last edited by tambunan; 05-08-2017 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    Calm down, there was nothing you can do about it.

Even normal PvPing made you easy target for pull and drain nowadays.. (Or majority says inc-ed).. Hitting 2000 level down also gives you xp... Trust me - lot of decent players does not like to flexing their muscle to hit down.. Try to get help from people around the said level (just remember this could backfire though), best advice i can offer was to block the psycho off and stay out from your newsfeed for a week. Ooorrrr... You can keep farming his mini and pulling it 300 times a day - in the long run you should gain more xp than what he gain farming you. (If the said mini around your level)
    Do you honestly think that someone starting in the game wants to deal with that crap first couple months playing?

I didn't even start spending on the game until 4-5 months in. If I had to deal with what the new accounts do now I wouldn't have stuck around for very long.

from experience of playing multiple games which are similar to this one, alot of casual players which you will find are the majority of players dont like anything that limits the litttle time they have allocated each week to playing a game like this, many will whine about getting attacked to their friends, family and empire mates or anyone who will listen to them, you will then get hardcore game players who get this type of gameplay or dont care if they get hit and they are the minority, myself I just bulked up and got stronger and built all properties so dont really care if hit, but your new player something needs to be done to keep them interested.

I will give you an example of what I have said, intially I wasn't into these types of games but a friend of mine got me into them, she recommended various games like this to me and I joined them, I was always getting messaged moaning "so and so just killed me, so and so just attacked me" and it was starting to get irritating so I said games like this really stress you out if you cant handle a few attacks so they retired from all games like this due to not liking getting hit by higher levels, if one person is like that makes you wonder how many are out there in the wild who are like that or who have quit because of pvp farming.

Soldier

this wud never happen... it is made clear that the game is a pull game which means its meant to be more offensive than defensive like other games which gives you shield to protect your base.

so high level players hitting you...they don't get anything apart from satisfaction .. save your money with Cayman island.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Do you honestly think that someone starting in the game wants to deal with that crap first couple months playing?

I didn't even start spending on the game until 4-5 months in. If I had to deal with what the new accounts do now I wouldn't have stuck around for very long.
    I was referring to OP btw - which i assume after 4-5 months of playing should know the nature of this game. I'm for one the kind that heavily supports level brackets in this game with no level caps. If level brackets wasn't feasible - at least remove any benefits (whether bp, xp or cash from it..)

But you see, ever since they gave xp to player hitting 1000 levels gap, i literally gives up. I still pvp, i still don't hit lower than i should, but hearing things like "i'm only wasting stam so i wouldn't level up" changes to "there's no wasted stamina in this game! Rock on!" Says it all.

And yeah, i'd agree with you - the new guys shouldn't be bothered by some bullies that flexing their muscles

The only time when I bring out the big guns to revenge on a mini is when the mini is being farmed (i.e.: 4 or more hits from the same person/empire in a short period of time and those committing it are much stronger than the mini. Then I roll them with 3 bigger accounts about a dozen times...send them a PM and that usually takes care of the issue. The smallest mini that gets defended is an 1,100+ so this is not sending a 2K to go squat on a 200.

I'm at the point now where I rarely go to the random fight list, but will revenge from my own newsfeed and when you show up in Blue on the empire feed. Show up on the biggest hits list an I can beat you, definitely are going to see my account from that empire.

You know, pretty much exchanging hits was usual pattern on this game.. Even at some giants butchering the oppressed little guy - the "bullies" scenario comes when the giant hitting, hotwiring and pulling the weak guy over and over again for whatever excuses (dispute, demanding respect, revenge, laughing matter, etc) to the point that they intimidate the new guy. Whats the point of new players gone past level 80 if they only going to be hit and drained by some big guys just because they posting code or chit chatting in world chat or doing random pvp (not farming) that turns out to be hitting protected guy?

not all the little guy was the bas#%^* provoking the righteous guy, and not all the biggies that killing the little one was the big evil meanie. Its a matter of perspective and situations. If you take out all the benefits from the disparity - then you know it was personal.