Thread: Why why why?!

Why why why?!

We all know LTs like Sophia and Irena have a cap for their power. Now I read from Evee that Fiori had a cap! Why?! How many other LTs have a secret cap we don't know about!? We pay all this money to star them up and to level, and they get capped?

Re: Why why why?!

Good question...just like how the new event LT's power isn't even explained in game...

their should be no caps on anything, grinds my gears when developers on games like this do that, you earned the item so you should reap the rewards of what the description says.

This is one I would have to agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1988 View Post
    We all know LTs like Sophia and Irena have a cap for their power. Now I read from Evee that Fiori had a cap! Why?! How many other LTs have a secret cap we don't know about!? We pay all this money to star them up and to level, and they get capped?
    Sorry, but i dont think that ALL know that (at least i didnt know that). Overkill has a cap. THAT is something all know cause it is told in description of Overkill and just then u can be sure everyone at least "should" know that there is a cap on the power of a certain LT.