• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IVI 3nace
    Goon
    • Jul 2015

Energy and stanima refills

Just my opinion. If you purchase energy refill you get 2000 or 1000 stanima. In most games you spend money you get the maximum benefit. I believe if your stanima is 1500 you purchase it u get the 1500 stamina. Same with ur energy.
    Just my thought. I know this is a advantage for a LSI /hybrid. So I will give u my thought on helping the BSI. In my next thread.
    Menace
  • Onur
    Thug
    • Jan 2016

Re: Energy and stanima refills

Originally posted by IVI 3nace View Post
    Just my opinion. If you purchase energy refill you get 2000 or 1000 stanima. In most games you spend money you get the maximum benefit. I believe if your stanima is 1500 you purchase it u get the 1500 stamina. Same with ur energy.
    Just my thought. I know this is a advantage for a LSI /hybrid. So I will give u my thought on helping the BSI. In my next thread.
    Menace
    Well, I could not agree more. That would make me spend more for PvP.

Comment

• SugarJ
      Goon
      • Feb 2015

Seems fair as it is currently

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by IVI 3nace View Post
        Menace
        In the beginning it was like this. Then they instituted a cap.

Personally I think the refill credit is backwards. Free ones should have caps. When spending currency shouldn't have a cap.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
          Goon
          • Jul 2015

Exactly Xcali

Amen!

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

Buying scratchers is always better after about 2.4k E and 1.2k S. I haven't refilled with FP in at least a year or so now. Just isn't worth it. They should give us a few different options for purchasing refills. Mini refills (1000 E or 500 S) for 6 FP, standard refills (2000 E or 1000 S) for 10 FP, or uncapped refills for 12 fp each.
            Last edited by Bungboy; 05-07-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Reaper9292
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

i was thinking about it and the way it is now if the refill is capped at 2k .
              someone has 3k energy and he buys 2k energy for 10 fp then i want to buy 2k energy for 10fp to even tho i only have 250 max energy capacity. we both paying 10 fp

Comment

• Reaper9292
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

so it should be a full refill or 2000 for 10 fp for everyone even if they have 200 energy max capacity

Comment

• Xcali1985
                  Head Boss
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                  so it should be a full refill or 2000 for 10 fp for everyone even if they have 200 energy max capacity
                  Now that's ridiculous. If you only have 200 energy then you capped yourself not the game.

Btw I'm not for any caps. I feel it shrinks the amount of builds. I would say majority of players are around 2k energy and 1k stamina simply because of the cap rule. Everyone is fighting similar builds and winning based on the small differences in atk and def with LTs playing a small role.

If it wasn't capped probably would have more cushion builds.

Comment

• Mist
                    Retired Game Guru
                    • Jan 2013

I would personally prefer no caps on e/s refills. It limits the builds too much imo. Majority of the game players have almost the same build which is boring.
                    sigpic

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                      Brawler
                      • Dec 2016

The main problem I have with refill caps are during these heists. The last job heist, the jobs were scaled higher than 2k energy. It doesn't make much sense to not cap the job heists, but cap the refills used to complete them..

Comment

Working...
                      X