Thread: Game not loading?

Game not loading?

Tried logging in and game freezes on home page. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Tried different devices, same thing.

New update on the way? Or a new bug?

Re: Game not loading?

Just tried. Same thing. Cash from EvE auto-collect is sitting there but can't do anything.

Weird. I came and posted. Went back to the app - unfrozen.

My game freezes when I try to switch characters and images aren't loading

Very slow, missing team logos too

Possibly a update gone bad, they have had heists start on day like today before, but I have same issues as all of u

The app freezes for a minute when I log in. Then, it is normal.

We are aware of the issue and working on it. Will update you when we have more info

It should be working, let it load for a bit and if that doesn't help let us know.

How long should we wait when changing screens? i.e. when launching the game, when switching characters, when going into a boss to collect, etc...?

If you wait long enough, the screens do load eventually, but once in the new screen it is still very sluggish and of course we have to repeat all over again when going to another screen.

Also, at least on Android, the wait time is long enough that the system thinks the app has hung and prompts if we want to close it or wait. By then the app typically has loaded in the background. But the issue is definitely still there. Any other suggestions to try?
    Last edited by whois; 05-05-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Still doing it for me, during war time it was fine.

about 1m to load for me - been like this since yesterday evening

Hang in there Super D, thanks for the immediate responses! Game is still freezing and images are not loading. Is there a new black market LT? That may be the issue but this has been happening for the past couple days...recently today being the worst.
    http://underworldempireforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11583&dateline=138589  0795

Same issue started happening for me on both Iphone and Ipad. Screens freezing when logging in. They eventually unlock work for a couple seconds to minutes then refreeze. This is pretty unplayable.
    Also wanted to say anytime I attempt to collect from a boss the game freezes extremely bad.
    Last edited by Rokub; 05-06-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Issue is still here but it does seem to be improving. Delays are on the order of seconds now vs timing out / hanging for a minute.

I'm having the same issue on Android.

-uninstalled and reinstalled
    -forced quit game
    -cleared cache
    -wiped phone

Still same thing. Freezes in home screen. If I restart my phone, I my be able to get into whichever room loads first. Then can't switch characters. Locks up when I hit the button to change characters.