Thread: Is feed the fishes execution worth it???

Brawler

Question Is feed the fishes execution worth it???

I am on a new mission! tool and gun parts to create John's gun and maybe a Mafia insignia.
    I am considering feed the fishes execution method because 5 daily achievements doesn't do it for me?
    My question is feed the fishes execution worth it???
    I have use the chainsaw @ 100%
    Thank you
    Mobile Mob

Re: Is feed the fishes execution worth it???

It can help if you x a lot.

I have all of them @ 100%.

I usually do the crate shard one until it procs for the day, then move to either Machete for bullets or FTF for lab parts. I used to fit in the Polonium Spray but I have nothing left to spend CC on in my chosen class.

If it gives you any insight, prior to the last 3 executions being released, if I was hit by someone over 1000 levels above me, they invariably used Feed The Fishes.

I don't regret maxing Feed the Fishes first. It did help me farm for John's gun and a mafia insignia, which is all I really wanted. Also, at the time, I had very little stamina, so farming bosses was out of the question. That's the other reason I went for Feed the Fishes. Def one of the best decisions I've made in the game.

After getting those two items, I basically stopped doing PVP, but I'll prob start up again to farm for a shadow insignia. I still can't farm bosses effectively, so I just farm people, and hope I get lucky with drops.

I say go for it, every little bit helps

What do you need the shadow insignia for?

Enforcer

Do legend bosses - best way to get tech items like tools and johns's gun etc.

Between the eyes is 7% (http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...tween_the_Eyes)
    Feed the Fishes is is 15% (http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Feed_the_Fishes)

So roughly twice as likely to proc.

Brawler

Are feed the fishes worth it?
    Short answer YES!
    Long answer NO!
    How many players do you have to execute to gather enough tech lab ingredients to create mafia insignia?
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 05-24-2017 at 08:25 AM. Reason: edit off topic content

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    Are feed the fishes worth it?
    Short answer YES!
    Long answer NO!
    How many players do you have to execute to gather enough tech lab ingredients to create any weapon plus any insignia?
    They're all varying levels.

Tech lab is a long game for sure. I think some of the top players are still building an item or few from it yet.

Are the requirements a ridiculous grind? Absolutely! Would making them easier to obtain invalidate some years of grinding at the top? Also yes.

To please the average player, they could upset the really big players who spent a lot of money on refills to down 100 bosses at once for that part. (I've heard some wild stories of money spent to obtain goals.) If suddenly those last parts become trivial for even them, the challenge could be lost. Players could complete inventories and possibly consider their journey complete and exit the gamespace.

That said, I've just put most of what is in the upper levels completely out of my mind. They are imo in essence, the toys reserved for those who have seriously bankrolled the game that we enjoy and keep the developers gainfully employed.

If history repeats, the devs may prove me wrong *coughStatConverterscough* by implementing this anyways somehow without any serious repercussions - but I have my doubts. I mean, as I see it, it wouldn't have broken the game if what we receive as shards were actual crates. We were given another hoop to jump for our 9* commons. Any pleas for less of a grind seems to result in another presented as an *exciting* feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    You are just confirming what I was thinking all along. That maybe the tech lab weapons and gear are only for spenders?
    Buy FP, farm Cataclysm for "the Baron" passports, consume passport for Legend:The Baron, pray for John's gun(example) to drop if not rinse and repeat.
    That is my opinion anyways - I mean I was there when the screenshot flew around of the Underworld Crown building in the Tech Lab (You know who you are.) and I can't imagine what it cost them in time alone, let alone any FP spent along that journey.

On the bright side, stuff like John's gun is accessible to free players (though it took me over a year on an account that I don't spend on) eventually. If you use Line I may be able to help you on your journey to farm one. I'm everywhere in the Line community, just ask for Poliwrath, someone will spam you my contact. 😊

Beat wishes, and may the RNG be in your favor 😊😊😊