Thread: Yugo clarification

Yugo clarification

Can anyone put Yugo's power into simple English? What does "when totaling lieutenants owned all lieutenants count as 20% more"??

They aren't adding lieutents I assume, does this mean the stats get a 20% boost?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Yugo clarification

I tested him a long time ago so I may be a bit fuzzy on this, but when you have let's say you have the street insignia that boosts raven, well with Hugo's power it'll add 20% to that lt total. Again I may be a bit fuzzy on this. I also think that this lt was explained when he came out so you can probably do a quick search and it'll probably be more detailed

From the post about the new crate when he was released

Yugo (No Affiliation): When totaling Lieutenants owned, all Lieutenants now count for x% more.

Yugo is a LT that we think can work best with powers based on Affiliation. For example, if you have 20 Syndicate LTs that give 1 Stam each, that comes out to 20 Stamina points. Yugo will increase those 20 points by 20% which comes out to 4 or 24 Stamina. A really great addition if you focus on one Affiliation or another to overcome your enemies.
    Last edited by Static; 05-01-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Raven gives +1 attack per street Lt. If you have 10 street Lts that means +10. Yugo increases that by 20% which makes her ability +12.

Yugo is most helpful with the faction insignias

But u got to max all your Lts for him to work, right? Was thinking of seating him in my health loadout

Quote Originally Posted by Daz Hønz View Post
    But u got to max all your Lts for him to work, right? Was thinking of seating him in my health loadout
    No. You just need LTs/Items that make him stack - faction insignias, ak's rocket, enzo/john's gun, joey's mojo etc.

Ah thanks, Quaranj!

Quote Originally Posted by John0897 View Post
    Raven gives +1 attack per street Lt. If you have 10 street Lts that means +10. Yugo increases that by 20% which makes her ability +12.

Yugo is most helpful with the faction insignias
    So help me out then, the additional street lt's in your example, that counts all LT's you own not the ones you have seated then correct...

Oh and thank you for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyball View Post
    So help me out then, the additional street lt's in your example, that counts all LT's you own not the ones you have seated then correct...

Oh and thank you for the response.
    Yes. That's correct.