• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moneyball
    Thug
    • Oct 2013

Yugo clarification

Can anyone put Yugo's power into simple English? What does "when totaling lieutenants owned all lieutenants count as 20% more"??

They aren't adding lieutents I assume, does this mean the stats get a 20% boost?

Thanks in advance.
  • Static
    Consigliere
    • Feb 2013

Re: Yugo clarification

I tested him a long time ago so I may be a bit fuzzy on this, but when you have let's say you have the street insignia that boosts raven, well with Hugo's power it'll add 20% to that lt total. Again I may be a bit fuzzy on this. I also think that this lt was explained when he came out so you can probably do a quick search and it'll probably be more detailed

From the post about the new crate when he was released

Yugo (No Affiliation): When totaling Lieutenants owned, all Lieutenants now count for x% more.

Yugo is a LT that we think can work best with powers based on Affiliation. For example, if you have 20 Syndicate LTs that give 1 Stam each, that comes out to 20 Stamina points. Yugo will increase those 20 points by 20% which comes out to 4 or 24 Stamina. A really great addition if you focus on one Affiliation or another to overcome your enemies.
    Last edited by Static; 05-01-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• John0897
      Goon
      • Apr 2013

Raven gives +1 attack per street Lt. If you have 10 street Lts that means +10. Yugo increases that by 20% which makes her ability +12.

Yugo is most helpful with the faction insignias

Comment

• Daz Hأ¸nz
        Goon
        • Apr 2016

But u got to max all your Lts for him to work, right? Was thinking of seating him in my health loadout

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Daz Hأ¸nz View Post
          But u got to max all your Lts for him to work, right? Was thinking of seating him in my health loadout
          No. You just need LTs/Items that make him stack - faction insignias, ak's rocket, enzo/john's gun, joey's mojo etc.

Comment

• Daz Hأ¸nz
            Goon
            • Apr 2016

Ah thanks, Quaranj!

Comment

• Moneyball
              Thug
              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by John0897 View Post
              Raven gives +1 attack per street Lt. If you have 10 street Lts that means +10. Yugo increases that by 20% which makes her ability +12.

Yugo is most helpful with the faction insignias
              So help me out then, the additional street lt's in your example, that counts all LT's you own not the ones you have seated then correct...

Oh and thank you for the response.

Comment

• Will777
                Goon
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Moneyball View Post
                So help me out then, the additional street lt's in your example, that counts all LT's you own not the ones you have seated then correct...

Oh and thank you for the response.
                Yes. That's correct.

Comment

• Milenko
                  Lackey
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                  No. You just need LTs/Items that make him stack - faction insignias, ak's rocket, enzo/john's gun, joey's mojo etc.
                  I just got Yugo and assumed that he would boost stats for John's gun and Joey's mojo. It turns out that he does boost Joey, but not John!?! Can someone check if they get the same result? This doesn't make any sense to me, as John's gun requires LTs to be calculated, so he should see an increase when seated with Yugo.

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

Are you looking at the green numbers? The white numbers will not modify.

On the account I have Yugo I don't have John's pistol, but I can build it in about 30 hours. Will come with an update. Mia, Ak and Fang worked correct.
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Milenko
                      Lackey
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                      Are you looking at the green numbers? The white numbers will not modify.

On the account I have Yugo I don't have John's pistol, but I can build it in about 30 hours. Will come with an update. Mia, Ak and Fang worked correct.
                      Yes, the green numbers (bonus power) increases for Joey, but not John. After more experimenting, it seems that Yugo does boost John in any seating combination EXCEPT for when all 5 seats have Mafia LTs seated. In that case, replacing any of the other 4 Mafia LTs with Yugo will keep John's bonus the same instead of increasing it.

However, Joey still does get a boost in the same scenario, when replacing a Mafia LT with Yugo. My assumption is that John gets some sort of bonus when seated with 4 other Mafia and that bonus happens to be the exact same as the bonus from a 1-star Yugo seated with him. That's the only explanation I can come up with that would make sense of this, unless there's like a cap on max bonus attack that you can accumulate.

Does anyone know of a bonus to John if seated with 4 other Mafia LTs? I don't see anything on him or his weapons that would explain where that would be coming from.

Comment

• fbc765
                        Enforcer
                        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by milenko View Post
                        yes, the green numbers (bonus power) increases for joey, but not john. After more experimenting, it seems that yugo does boost john in any seating combination except for when all 5 seats have mafia lts seated. In that case, replacing any of the other 4 mafia lts with yugo will keep john's bonus the same instead of increasing it.

However, joey still does get a boost in the same scenario, when replacing a mafia lt with yugo. My assumption is that john gets some sort of bonus when seated with 4 other mafia and that bonus happens to be the exact same as the bonus from a 1-star yugo seated with him. That's the only explanation i can come up with that would make sense of this, unless there's like a cap on max bonus attack that you can accumulate.

Does anyone know of a bonus to john if seated with 4 other mafia lts? I don't see anything on him or his weapons that would explain where that would be coming from.
                        u may be using a 9 star colt with 10% increase attack i believe it is for equipped mafia, that is only thing i can think of, your yugo needs to be higher star

Comment

• Milenko
                          Lackey
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                          u may be using a 9 star colt with 10% increase attack i believe it is for equipped mafia, that is only thing i can think of, your yugo needs to be higher star
                          Correct, I do have a 9-star Colt seated also, but if I switch out a different LT, like Irina (player attack bonus, so has no effect on LT power), and put in Yugo, John's attack bonus doesn't increase, but Joey's does.

So basically Colt and Yugo work simultaneously to increase Joey's attack, but not John's. This still doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

• Milenko
                            Lackey
                            • Feb 2017

Well, I think I have successfully proven my theory. There apparently is a bonus for seating all of the same faction in a load out, and that bonus is the same as the bonus from a 1-star Yugo.

In an all Mafia loadout, switching one Mafia LT for any other faction will lower John and Joey's attack, but switching any Mafia LT with a 1-star Yugo will keep it the same.

I also got the same result with Mia, Fang, and AK with their respective factions.

Upon further investigation, each of those 5 (John, Joey, Mia, Fang, and AK) get an additional bonus for every LT of the same faction that are seated with them, starting with the first one. I'm sure this has been explained somewhere in another forum, but I never heard it before in the 4 years that I've been playing!

I hope this helps anyone who is trying to maximize bonus powers from those LTs with special weapons.

Comment

Working...
                            X