• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nokky
    Banned
    • Jun 2013

How does Salvatore works?

What does he do? i see a lil blue shield but what does it do?
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Re: How does Salvatore works?

Originally posted by Nokky View Post
    What does he do? i see a lil blue shield but what does it do?
    His Bio should have explained this.

Comment

• Guy
      Brawler
      • Apr 2015

Salvatore ability

I know Salvatore needs to be seated to gain respect, but does he need to be seated in order for the respect to be used?

Comment

• KOFOLA
        Soldier
        • Jul 2014

Re: Salvatore ability

No I don't think you need him seated once you gain Respect points.

Comment

• Guy
          Brawler
          • Apr 2015

Attacking without Salvatore seated did not show any indication of using a respect token. When seated, I did see a message indicating it being used. Still no idea if absorbing a token without Salvatore seated works.

Comment

• Guy
            Brawler
            • Apr 2015

Can I get a response to this?

Comment

• fbc765
              Enforcer
              • Aug 2016

I would like to know as well, when attacking do u see the 1%+ bonus from opp hp ? I have him but have not used cause of all the bad stuff i hear

Comment

• Ste
                Thug
                • Feb 2016

You won't get much answer because basically on paper this lt looked half decent but in reality has turned into a waste of time. If the devs actually tested these powers out before releasing then they would of realised how poor it is and how people would get annoyed by yet another useless event lt.
                They could improve it but they won't because the management back bone isn't strong enough to make that decision.
                Ue new owners think all the good stuff will camouflage the bad stuff. What they forget is people remember the bad and if there's to much bad to remember then all the good counts for nothing.
                Due to this more people leave the game including myself. UE doesn't listen to the player base and is a dying game. When I say player base I mean to everyone outside there top spenders or there devs in game friends because they do have them and we know which empire the devs are mostly associated with. Rant over and RIP ue. 8k spent on game and I'm out.

Comment

• Guy
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2015

Ok, thanks for using my post to rant.

Now can I get an answer?

Comment

• John0897
                    Goon
                    • Apr 2013

He has a chance to give you 5 respect points whenever you use a token while he is seated.

These tokens can be used in defense or offense. When you are attacked with tokens available (greenish shield icon) you get 30%mitigation. If you attack you get +1% target health as damage.

I use him as a defensive titan. Salvatore is in my attack line up. Once he procs I stop attacking and equip my defense line up. You can still benefit from his defensive ability even when he is not seated because you already have the buff.

Comment

• frsh
                      Thug
                      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by John0897 View Post
                      You can still benefit from his defensive ability even when he is not seated because you already have the buff.

Is this actually true?
                      Any others care to chime in on this small but major detail?

I've never tested it as I currently see use for him as both def/att so have him multiple layouts ... so he's always seated.
                      But I recall some saying that once you switched from a load out where he was active to one where he isn't seated, the buff was lost.

I actually like his skill as it suits my build well. But if the buff is lost by switching to a load out where he's not seated, that's a big turn off for me.

Comment

• Irish
                        Brawler
                        • Apr 2016

i havent checked yet but it should be an easy check. Just equip him and use him until he proc's and then switch to a party without him. If your little shield stays then it should still work. You can check logs to verify if you want. I think you only get his ability if you have him equipped but i havent checked it either.

Comment

• fbc765
                          Enforcer
                          • Aug 2016

I have gotton the respect "blue shield" and swapped my lts, shield stays but i cant tell ( i would say no ) that it still will proc though, i did not when attacking and still had the respect at end of war and never switched back to him

Comment

Working...
                          X