• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • analytical
    Street Boss
    • Aug 2013

Clearing the Uncommon LT Clutter

UNCOMMON LT CLUTTER

It’s not very hard for me to decide which of my elite or rare LT’s to seat. And despite the value to me of commons like Backfire, Penelope, Charmaine and sometimes John, there are very few commons that I want to seat. If the game was like that, developing LT’s would be easy.

But then there are the uncommons. This is a bowl of spaghetti, as it were. There must be a dozen of them I’d like to keep and develop, and I can’t do them all. In an effort to clarify for myself the roles they might take, I’ve created a list of questions.

CAVEAT: Sometimes the community discusses the best practices that they’ve found by trial and error, and the result is that the devs call it a bug and nerf it. If any of these questions feel like that to you, just use the safe word: STRAWBERRY. It won’t make any difference, but I like to troll the conspiracy theorists.
    • Fleur – any use if not a 2nd tier toon? Nope. I found a thread from 2015 about nerfing her in EvE collection. When is she helpful, and when is she not? If you’re not a tier II toon, is she fuser fodder?
    • Brainiac – any point to seating him if you’re not using him to speed up the tech lab? And is this a good time to say how glad I am that you don’t have to unseat him when you only have enough items to make 1 thing and he’s starred up to make 4? That was a mixed blessing for a while there.
    • Nautica – any point to seating her outside of an event? Does she help with drops at any other time? Is her role only to increase the number of items dropped when it happens?
    • Scorpion – any special power active outside of EvE? Seat him in boss jobs only if he’s strong enough?
    • Anson – any power outside of Boss Jobs? Is he the boss version of Scorpion?

Coach me a little? What are your tips for developing uncommon LT's?
    Just a bit analytical.
  • NerV
    Thug
    • Oct 2013

Re: Clearing the Uncommon LT Clutter

Fleur is for bosses only. Equip her and then collect. She was glitched to work with eve collect but that was fixed.

Brainiac is good for events that use blue/red/yellow to make a golden chip/dice ect. When you need to make 3 or 400 he helps your fingers.

Nautica is good for the event we just had. You got a little extra when it drops. She is also handy for legendary bosses to get more silver and gold bullets.

Scorpion is EVE only.

Anson is good and can save you a lot of stamina x ing bosses. Higher life bosses = more stamina saved.

Hope that helps

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

Scorpion should have same effect in PvP also.

Though, maybe not as useful, as he will save you a bit of stamina, which you have a lot more than tokens in EvE.
      48BE8B

Comment

• tambunan
        Enforcer
        • Feb 2016

Mostly i used fleur when collecting after some cc boss farming, but since i'm new to bossing - i don't have any real sample to compare whether the boost she provides were significant or not.

Nautica - some ppl said she was boosting bullets too in legend bosses but then again since i heard it from other, i can't say how she works on that end.

Scorpion - i had him 6 starred and i used him in arena event (lol) but after they changed arena to use our actual health probably his effectiveness are greatly reduced or even rendered useless.. But still i used him for psychological boost (lol again)

Comment

• Havok
          Goon
          • Feb 2017

For me the uncommons that i'm trying to keep and star are: joaquin, Gunner, Charon, Envy and Pain. Maybe taking hotwire/nautica up a bit too here and there. I don't want to have to use uncommons on combat setups (with the possible exceptions of pain and envy) I have rare's and epics for that, I want my uncommons for Eco stuff.

Comment

• DFish
            Brawler
            • Mar 2015

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Scorpion also works on bosses. I've had a boss or 2 I thought were getting close to x, so put in Scorpion and was able to x the boss. Maybe someone hit the boss while I switched.

Nautica only works when you hit for large amount of E or S. 2% of 3 alloy is nothing, lol. I dropped her from my line up in MMB because I only hit for 10 or 20 at a time. When leveling and hitting with 160, I would seat hoping for RNG proc.

Fluer is useless once you hit lvl 3 on the tier 2 classes, IMO, because you get so much class xp for EvE after lvl 3.

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
              Brawler
              • Apr 2013

Gman, Dozer, Hotwire, Envy

Even if you aren't demo, Gman can add high % of dmg - if you had the chance to buy the 10 guns (0.2% increase dmg stacks 10x) a 6* Gman is better than 2* Hyena

Comment

• phpcb9
                Goon
                • Jul 2014

Brainiac's power lies in his ability to combo with ISIS during events.

Comment

• tambunan
                  Enforcer
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by phpcb9 View Post
                  Brainiac's power lies in his ability to combo with ISIS during events.
                  So lets say brainiac creates 2-3 items at tech lab event, ISIS (why do i even use the capital lol) duplicates it by 1 or the same amount created? I'm curious

Comment

Working...
                  X