Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Boss minimum contribution

  1. #1

    Boss minimum contribution

    Hi,

    What is the minimum point contribution on a boss for it to count towards the boss achievement e.g. Mafia Insurrection Killer achievement? Also, does it differ per boss?

    Thank you

  2. #2

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    It's around 10% of the max threshold for almost any boss

  3. #3

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    200-500 pts, following others advice from other thread back then seems working for me.

  4. #4

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    200-500 pts, following others advice from other thread back then seems working for me.
    Agreed!

  5. #5

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    More then once i joined a speed kill at the end and was not able to get a hit in and still got the reward for speed kill of that boss. With 0 contribution

  6. #6

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    More then once i joined a speed kill at the end and was not able to get a hit in and still got the reward for speed kill of that boss. With 0 contribution
    On speedkills you only need to join the boss before it was dead for achievement purpose, for numbers killed achievement you need the said minimum points to registered as killing one (even if the pop up when collecting says you don't have minimum bla bla - it will be counted as killing one)

  7. #7
    Street Boss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    914

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    This isn't mine, but this is a copy/paste of what I have seen posted:

    Mafia Insurrection 550

    Murda Gang 500

    Mastermind 1,100

    Skull Soldier 750

    Skull Elite 750

    Skull King 1,400

    Phoenix Resurrection 750

    Storm Raiders 850

    4DA 3,100

    Cartel ops 1,200

    Doomsday 2,600

    Dragon Core 2,400

    Death Cartel 2,800

    Death Dealers 2,700

    Knights Templar 2,700

    War Hounds 3,000

    Cataclysm 2,600

    Sand Corsairs 3,300

    Revenants 3,000

    Legend Bosses 8,000


    YMMV

  8. #8

    Re: Boss minimum contribution

    superb! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    This isn't mine, but this is a copy/paste of what I have seen posted:

    Mafia Insurrection 550

    Murda Gang 500

    Mastermind 1,100

    Skull Soldier 750

    Skull Elite 750

    Skull King 1,400

    Phoenix Resurrection 750

    Storm Raiders 850

    4DA 3,100

    Cartel ops 1,200

    Doomsday 2,600

    Dragon Core 2,400

    Death Cartel 2,800

    Death Dealers 2,700

    Knights Templar 2,700

    War Hounds 3,000

    Cataclysm 2,600

    Sand Corsairs 3,300

    Revenants 3,000

    Legend Bosses 8,000


    YMMV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •