Thread: What did you get on scratchers/Crates?

What did you get on scratchers/Crates?

I'm not spinning until the new crates come out and I'm still waiting for my other accounts until I start scratching.

Re: What did you get on scratchers/Crates?

Red Countess on epic crate roll, fox on rare, sir Benedict and some commons and uncommons on other rolls. 2 star envy, 6 stam and energy o. Scratchers

Diablo on epic roll, 4 refills from 41 scratchers, 2 uncommons and 3 commons from 5 crates.

Well 10 energy refills at the end of the event ended up with 20, after scratchers and rewards, 11 stamina end of event at ended up with 30 stamina refills at the end.

I gotten 2 additional crate rolls from scratchers, only one LT I wanted in the uncommon set.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    Red Countess on epic crate roll, fox on rare, sir Benedict and some commons and uncommons on other rolls. 2 star envy, 6 stam and energy o. Scratchers
    I hate you. You got a Red Countess. I had 2 epic rolls and got Diablo and Tigress. Figures.

On the other hand, I did get Morningstar off one of the regular rolls, which is nice.

Brawler

Rare crate roll: Fox
    41 Scratchers: A lot of money 4.7 million in total and the usual stuff boats, bats and cars and only 1 energy refill.
    Thank you Alpha and ALL the contributors.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 05-24-2017 at 08:56 AM. Reason: delete off topic content

Main: money, vvs rifles, 3 refills, rolls: commons, 1 uncommon.
    Alt 1: 14 refills and 2 crates and 1 uncommon, rolls: 1 uncommon 1 rare, 2 epics
    Alt 2: 6 refills, 1 uncommon (envy), rolls 3 uncommon, 1 common
    Alt 1 got lucky this time
    And everything for free, cant complain about that

Main: 9 crates (8 from event, 1 from shards - kept it since a few days to roll multiple times): 2 epics (Natalia and Col Zhukov) , rest commons
    Alt1: 5 crates - all commons
    Alt2: 6 crates (5+1): 2 epics (Col. Zhukov and Baron), rest commons

I don't remember such a good return after an event, for me.
    48BE8B

Grr silly thing deleted my post. I got a 4* dragon lord from a scratchie. Just wow!

1st crate roll was Surgeon. Got a 2x crate in scratchers that yielded commons. A few refills, nothing too exciting scratcher-wise (No 4* epics ^ lucky guy!).

Not mad at the first crate at all though.

Goon

Quote Originally Posted by NerV View Post
    Grr silly thing deleted my post. I got a 4* dragon lord from a scratchie. Just wow!
    Wow congrats! You must have had all my luck, from 13 rolls on my main (12 won, 1 from todays +15 crate shards) I got exactly nothing of note. 87 scratchers between 2 accounts got a few refills and loads of obsolete transport!

on 7 accounts from scratchers i noticed a large amount of weapons, cars and cash (2-4m) and all of refills dropped were single energy stamina refills. and a 2* envy.
    from crates i got very lucky on my reaper account and rolled exactly what i wanted to get (joaquin and mayday)
    on other accounts best drops were.
    illusionist 1x , raven 1x, 3 x treadhead, charon 2x ,basher 1x, boris 1x ,eve armstrong 2x, layla ghost helios 1x and bunch of commons.
    out of 35 crates on 7 accounts i dropped 1 epic ,3 rare

I got another consiglere.

Junk every time, no matter what gets spent, the "rewards" are always junk. After 4yrs and thousands of dollars spent, I'm done. It's rigged, and plz spare me the one or two people that got "great!" Rewards bc you are maybe 5-10 people out of 50k

got a 2 star sin from a scratch on one of my minis, that was the only thing worth getting tho

across 4 accounts I got I'd say about a third of the scratchers yielded junk, for some reason my main likes to scratch 25k cash wins but I'd say about a third of the scratchers were energy or stamina drinks so wasn't too bad, got a rare Lt fox on one but it was mostly bats and boats and cash.

kept getting shun off the challenger crate on all accounts and fang dropped twice in a row on two accounts so was not pleased with that and on a couple of other accounts got niles twice in a row off them, captain drake dropped on my assassin account so was the only epic I got.

I came in rank 1001 so in pure frustration I've decided not to roll or scratch anything and lay off the game for a while...... too pissed to care. Also I've removed my credit card from my phone lol
    Enough is enough

1 rare 8 event 1 saved frim login. 43 scratchers. I got disappointed. 6 officer mikes ! 3 razor. 19 getway cars. Bummer x43

I did not spend a red cent on this event but did participate by dumping stamina. 6 crate rolls and 6 stam/energy packs seems to be the greatest event prize for spending absolutely nothing. Its historic! I'm waiting for the new crate to rolls these bad boys so if one of them is a rare or better I will be very happy...great job guys!