Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: MMB missed collect glitch

  1. #1

    MMB missed collect glitch

    One of my minis was waiting to collect from mmb level 120 when all of the sudden scythe showed up. I haven't collected anything yet and I'm not sure if I will or not but you guys gotta look into this ASAP.

  2. #2

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    I ended up collecting but still what's with the added boss at the end?

  3. #3

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    I ended up collecting but still what's with the added boss at the end?
    To be honest: I don't understand the problem...

  4. #4

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    To be honest: I don't understand the problem...
    Sycthe a previous mmb boss was added after Salvatore(Final boss) making more work to finish the mmb level.

  5. #5
    Consigliere Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    732

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    It is par for the course for more bosses to be added at higher levels.

  6. #6

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Every 5 boss levels there is an extra boss to kill after Salvatore. It's a very simple concept.
    Example Level 115, 120, 125. ect.

  7. #7

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokub View Post
    Every 5 boss levels there is an extra boss to kill after Salvatore. It's a very simple concept.
    Example Level 115, 120, 125. ect.
    I played in every mmb so far and never noticed this before now I feel stupid😅

  8. #8
    Street Boss
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nashua NH
    Posts
    750

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Um, what if you didn't collect right before the end of the event? Just ... gone? Or what?
    What if you didn't collect since yesterday? Is your last level's boss drops just gone? Even teensy bosses have a time you can collect. Not here? How does that work, I wonder?
    Just a bit analytical.

  9. #9

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by analytical View Post
    Um, what if you didn't collect right before the end of the event? Just ... gone? Or what?
    What if you didn't collect since yesterday? Is your last level's boss drops just gone? Even teensy bosses have a time you can collect. Not here? How does that work, I wonder?
    Also wondering about this..

  10. #10

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
    Also wondering about this..
    lol i was wondering about it too near the end so i dropped all my stamina 30 mins before event finishs and then waited for the boss to be kill and collected right away

  11. #11
    Goon
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sweet Revenge
    Posts
    77

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by analytical View Post
    Um, what if you didn't collect right before the end of the event? Just ... gone? Or what?
    What if you didn't collect since yesterday? Is your last level's boss drops just gone? Even teensy bosses have a time you can collect. Not here? How does that work, I wonder?
    bump on this, I missed collecting right at the end. I bet that would have finally been that legendary weapon...

  12. #12

    Re: MMB missed collect glitch

    I haven't gotten any rewards yet. Sent in my info and got a ticket number.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •