• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Munnaren
    Lackey
    • Aug 2016

Boss execution

I just have one question, maybe someone out there knows the answer. How can a boss execution fail when its 100%? Whats the point with the 100% if it can fail, is this a glitch or is it something I have missed?
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

Re: Boss execution

there was talk on here once and cant remember where I saw it that some bosses are resistant to certain executions so theres like a hidden number which is likely subtracting from your 100 percent so its no longer 100 so thats probably why, best for a developer to chime in and say whats what cause it was only people on here talking about it, but if its a glitch I'd be pissed too.

Comment

• Munnaren
      Lackey
      • Aug 2016

There must be something wrong, 4/5 of my executions fails. I have tried different ones and all of them are 100%

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Over the years I've failed before on smaller bosses than I would expect - even with executions at 100%
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

If we talk about Anson execute, I always thought he gives you the option to early execute, but not the strength. So, even though you can execute him early you don't have the necessary strength to cut his head from a swift move.

I still consider it as a bug though, until devs clarify with us the situation.

In reality, I failed boss executions (not in MMB events) also, so the above theory is not 100% explanation.
          48BE8B

Comment

Working...
          X