• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wh1t3H4mm3
    Lackey
    • Mar 2017

Poor communication

Why is it that the Devs don't care to gladly post that their is a event coming,but when someone ask about why the drops rates are bad(unless you need tank parts) they are no where to be seen. THE PLAYERS NEED FEEDBACK!!!
  • tambunan
    Enforcer
    • Feb 2016

Re: Poor communication

Bashing them does not make the question answered no? You made your post or questions or whatever - wait. Thats the best bet really. Scaring them will get ALL of us to nowhere.

Comment

• Bungboy
      Hitman
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
      Bashing them does not make the question answered no? You made your post or questions or whatever - wait. Thats the best bet really. Scaring them will get ALL of us to nowhere.
      The players should be the ones who are scared that the devs don't reply to players feedback about obvious problems, like the fact that they had a well over a year to fix the mmb drops, and still haven't fixed them. We're halfway into the event and haven't heard a single word from the devs on this issue. It's a big deal because people don't want to spend refills on getting garbage drops when they could be spending those refills on legendary bosses.

Comment

• Mist
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

It's the weekend guys. Likely any reply won't be till Monday.
        I do agree the drops seem to be slanted towards vehicle parts a lot imo. I have enough parts to make multiple tanks copters and leviathans lols. Nothing else seems to drop But let's wait for dev response. It could simply be bad rng.
        sigpic

Comment

• tambunan
          Enforcer
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
          The players should be the ones who are scared that the devs don't reply to players feedback about obvious problems, like the fact that they had a well over a year to fix the mmb drops, and still haven't fixed them. We're halfway into the event and haven't heard a single word from the devs on this issue. It's a big deal because people don't want to spend refills on getting garbage drops when they could be spending those refills on legendary bosses.
          Trust me that i agree on the points stated, but pushing the same question over and over again will get nothing done. Its frustrating, but hailing pitch and fork does not seem to do the trick in this forum experience - thats it, peace out

Comment

I appreciate the reasoning of posts like this and would never understand how some think doing the same thing will lead to a change.
            Originally posted by tambunan View Post
            Trust me that i agree on the points stated, but pushing the same question over and over again will get nothing done. Its frustrating, but hailing pitch and fork does not seem to do the trick in this forum experience - thats it, peace out
            Like Mist and others have said, drops are bad and we wait to hear what devs have to say. How everyone handles it is up to them but me? I stopped blowing FP on the event 2 days after it began and started farming executions so that way the terrible drops wont bother me.

Comment

Working...
            X