Thread: Your most perfect insignia(s)

Your most perfect insignia(s)

Just wanted to see what people's best insignia stats are. I'll start with mine (I'm a level 6 ghost, lvl 1066).

My top 3 insignias:
    1. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +1.59% crit damage, +5 health, +0.46% health, +0.28% crit chance, +4 LT attack, +0.23% damage.

2. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +0.76% damage, +1 LT attack, +2 health, +0.9% crit damage, +1 LT defense.

3. Aegis insignia: +39 LT defense, shield 0.98% damage, +7 player health, +0.42% player health

All 3 of these have 4 orange slots in them

Re: Your most perfect insignia(s)

Health ruined it. Can't have health in it.

Still working on it unfortunately, best I've got so far has 3 oranges...

I'm lowballing it here but I'm just happy when they don't fail to upgrade nonstop

{space saved for an incredible insignia in the future}

Epic Alliance Set - + 2 Max Allies
    Lvl 15 Splendid Faction Insignia - +45 lt atk +3 lt atk +12 lt def + 1.32% LT attack
    Lvl 15 Pure Mob Insignia - + 60 lt atk +1.02% def + 1.36% lt atk +7 lt atk +3 lt def +0.44% player health
    Lvl 15 Flawed Faction Insignia - + 30 LT def + 8 LT atk + 6 lt def + 1.13% lt atk + 1.46% lt def + 0.46% player health

I guess these epic alliance insignia are little more powerful.

Proud of these two, even though one has health.... I agree health usually ruins a perfect insignia:

Duke: Dang, that's top 20 pvp/dmg insignias across the game I believe.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-29-2017 at 05:22 AM.

1st one amen to that. Nice one nath.
    Menace
    Last edited by IVI 3nace; 04-25-2017 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Name

Well it's infinity i have +2.5% critical damage and +0.27% shield, +2.59% LT attack, +1.47% defense, +39 LT defense. No health woo!!!.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Just wanted to see what people's best insignia stats are. I'll start with mine (I'm a level 6 ghost, lvl 1066).

My top 3 insignias:
    1. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +1.59% crit damage, +5 health, +0.46% health, +0.28% crit chance, +4 LT attack, +0.23% damage.

2. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +0.76% damage, +1 LT attack, +2 health, +0.9% crit damage, +1 LT defense.

3. Aegis insignia: +39 LT defense, shield 0.98% damage, +7 player health, +0.42% player health

All 3 of these have 4 orange slots in them
    I like this topic, I think you guys can go check some big player's profile page and post their name/screenshots here. I made some changes to show their top 48 insignias in terms of rare sub-stats count a while ago. PvP ones are hard to find though, might have to pvp war someone to find out in the war scene.

Quote Originally Posted by uwe_duke View Post
    i like this topic, i think you guys can go check some big player's profile page and post their name/screenshots here. I made some changes to show their top 48 insignias in terms of rare sub-stats count a while ago. Pvp ones are hard to find though, might have to pvp war someone to find out in the war scene.
    duke: What do u mean by pvp ones ? I assume a pure alliance set ? Or something like that your talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    I like this topic, I think you guys can go check some big player's profile page and post their name/screenshots here. I made some changes to show their top 48 insignias in terms of rare sub-stats count a while ago. PvP ones are hard to find though, might have to pvp war someone to find out in the war scene.
    I think your sorting weighs strictly on rare rolls only.... to the detriment, for example, the Pure Faction Insignia I linked in post #6 above doesn't show up in my profile.... but a level 15 infinity insignia with two bad player health % rolls totaling .92%, 2 average flat player health rolls for +6, the lowest +defense roll, for +1 defense, and two rares +27% damage, and +.7% crit damage shows up as one of my 40.

I'm happy for the step, but if you ever have a rainy day to tune it, perhaps a better formula for indexing an insignia could be created.

Thanks - FYI Insignias are one of my favorite parts of the game, because they provide some of the most unique character development with arguably a well-calculated element of RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    I think your sorting weighs strictly on rare rolls only.... to the detriment, for example, the Pure Faction Insignia I linked in post #6 above doesn't show up in my profile.... but a level 15 infinity insignia with two bad player health % rolls totaling .92%, 2 average flat player health rolls for +6, the lowest +defense roll, for +1 defense, and two rares +27% damage, and +.7% crit damage shows up as one of my 40.

I'm happy for the step, but if you ever have a rainy day to tune it, perhaps a better formula for indexing an insignia could be created.

Thanks - FYI Insignias are one of my favorite parts of the game, because they provide some of the most unique character development with arguably a well-calculated element of RNG.
    Agreed with the last peice - I remember when I first started playing this game, I thought it would take forever to get an epic insignia, like everything else worth anything. Was pleasantly surprised when I found out how often you get an epic, and how easy it is to obtain the 7 shards to make them.

I think my best insignia is:
    +39 health
    +0.94% player health
    +16 player health

I also have an infinity insignia where 6 of the 7 slots are orange but I don't use it because the main stat is health and the bonuses are all over the place.

My first and best insignia

Splendid mob alliance

+45 attack
    +7 attack
    +2.11% attack
    +2.56% defense
    +5 defense
    Last edited by Mdowneytx; 05-09-2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Typo

39 LT Def
    28 LT Def

Main:

Mini:

This is the only one I have that doesn't have any health bonus. It's a shame when health gets added to an attack or defence insignia.

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    duke: What do u mean by pvp ones ? I assume a pure alliance set ? Or something like that your talking about ?
    Top insignias are based on orange stats it seems. In the example above by Nath though all of the stats were blue. % atk, % def, # atk, and # def are considered 'normal' stats on insignias. Those would be the 'PVP' stats. Since only the top 48 insignias show up and they are listed according to orange stats, you would have to PVP (or war?) a player to see their other insignias with normal 'blue' PVP stats.