• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Your most perfect insignia(s)

Just wanted to see what people's best insignia stats are. I'll start with mine (I'm a level 6 ghost, lvl 1066).

My top 3 insignias:
    1. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +1.59% crit damage, +5 health, +0.46% health, +0.28% crit chance, +4 LT attack, +0.23% damage.

2. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +0.76% damage, +1 LT attack, +2 health, +0.9% crit damage, +1 LT defense.

3. Aegis insignia: +39 LT defense, shield 0.98% damage, +7 player health, +0.42% player health

All 3 of these have 4 orange slots in them
  • CYBORGX
    Goon
    • May 2014

Re: Your most perfect insignia(s)

Comment

• Dr death
      Kingpin
      • May 2013

Health ruined it. Can't have health in it.

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Still working on it unfortunately, best I've got so far has 3 oranges...

I'm lowballing it here but I'm just happy when they don't fail to upgrade nonstop

{space saved for an incredible insignia in the future}
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• corp5e
          Captain
          • Nov 2013

Epic Alliance Set - + 2 Max Allies
          Lvl 15 Splendid Faction Insignia - +45 lt atk +3 lt atk +12 lt def + 1.32% LT attack
          Lvl 15 Pure Mob Insignia - + 60 lt atk +1.02% def + 1.36% lt atk +7 lt atk +3 lt def +0.44% player health
          Lvl 15 Flawed Faction Insignia - + 30 LT def + 8 LT atk + 6 lt def + 1.13% lt atk + 1.46% lt def + 0.46% player health

I guess these epic alliance insignia are little more powerful.

Comment

• Nath
            Goon
            • Aug 2014

Proud of these two, even though one has health.... I agree health usually ruins a perfect insignia:

Duke: Dang, that's top 20 pvp/dmg insignias across the game I believe.
            Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-29-2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
              Goon
              • Jul 2015

1st one amen to that. Nice one nath.
              Menace
              Last edited by IVI 3nace; 04-25-2017, 01:30 PM. Reason: Name

Comment

• Markz1337
                Street Boss
                • Apr 2013

Well it's infinity i have +2.5% critical damage and +0.27% shield, +2.59% LT attack, +1.47% defense, +39 LT defense. No health woo!!!.
                1594dc
                362b14
                Add Me

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                  Developer
                  • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
                  Just wanted to see what people's best insignia stats are. I'll start with mine (I'm a level 6 ghost, lvl 1066).

My top 3 insignias:
                  1. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +1.59% crit damage, +5 health, +0.46% health, +0.28% crit chance, +4 LT attack, +0.23% damage.

2. Infinity insignia: +39 LT attack, +0.76% damage, +1 LT attack, +2 health, +0.9% crit damage, +1 LT defense.

3. Aegis insignia: +39 LT defense, shield 0.98% damage, +7 player health, +0.42% player health

All 3 of these have 4 orange slots in them
                  I like this topic, I think you guys can go check some big player's profile page and post their name/screenshots here. I made some changes to show their top 48 insignias in terms of rare sub-stats count a while ago. PvP ones are hard to find though, might have to pvp war someone to find out in the war scene.

Comment

• fbc765
                    Enforcer
                    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by uwe_duke View Post
                    i like this topic, i think you guys can go check some big player's profile page and post their name/screenshots here. I made some changes to show their top 48 insignias in terms of rare sub-stats count a while ago. Pvp ones are hard to find though, might have to pvp war someone to find out in the war scene.
                    duke: What do u mean by pvp ones ? I assume a pure alliance set ? Or something like that your talking about ?

Comment

• Nath
                      Goon
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                      I like this topic, I think you guys can go check some big player's profile page and post their name/screenshots here. I made some changes to show their top 48 insignias in terms of rare sub-stats count a while ago. PvP ones are hard to find though, might have to pvp war someone to find out in the war scene.
                      I think your sorting weighs strictly on rare rolls only.... to the detriment, for example, the Pure Faction Insignia I linked in post #6 above doesn't show up in my profile.... but a level 15 infinity insignia with two bad player health % rolls totaling .92%, 2 average flat player health rolls for +6, the lowest +defense roll, for +1 defense, and two rares +27% damage, and +.7% crit damage shows up as one of my 40.

I'm happy for the step, but if you ever have a rainy day to tune it, perhaps a better formula for indexing an insignia could be created.

Thanks - FYI Insignias are one of my favorite parts of the game, because they provide some of the most unique character development with arguably a well-calculated element of RNG.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                        Brawler
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                        I think your sorting weighs strictly on rare rolls only.... to the detriment, for example, the Pure Faction Insignia I linked in post #6 above doesn't show up in my profile.... but a level 15 infinity insignia with two bad player health % rolls totaling .92%, 2 average flat player health rolls for +6, the lowest +defense roll, for +1 defense, and two rares +27% damage, and +.7% crit damage shows up as one of my 40.

I'm happy for the step, but if you ever have a rainy day to tune it, perhaps a better formula for indexing an insignia could be created.

Thanks - FYI Insignias are one of my favorite parts of the game, because they provide some of the most unique character development with arguably a well-calculated element of RNG.
                        Agreed with the last peice - I remember when I first started playing this game, I thought it would take forever to get an epic insignia, like everything else worth anything. Was pleasantly surprised when I found out how often you get an epic, and how easy it is to obtain the 7 shards to make them.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                          Brawler
                          • Nov 2013

I think my best insignia is:
                          +39 health
                          +0.94% player health
                          +16 player health

I also have an infinity insignia where 6 of the 7 slots are orange but I don't use it because the main stat is health and the bonuses are all over the place.

Comment

• Ethan
                            Lackey
                            • Apr 2017

My first and best insignia

Comment

• Mdowneytx
                              Lackey
                              • Oct 2014

Splendid mob alliance

+45 attack
                              +7 attack
                              +2.11% attack
                              +2.56% defense
                              +5 defense
                              Last edited by Mdowneytx; 05-09-2017, 11:51 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                              X