I have been playing this game for almost 3 years. I have 3 android devices with a total of 5 toons between the 5 devices. Something has recently changed for the worse. The devices are extremely slow trying to play this game. It is taking me forever to burn my energy and stamina. Also, trying to demo a building using these devices is embarrassing - attack, wait wait, attack, wait wait, attack, wait wait. My devices were never super fast but at least I could play the game on them with reasonable speed. And yes, the game freezes on each device at least once a day and sometimes more. I can't even play the Million Man Boss on these devices - the lag is horrible and slow. There have been many posts with people having these same issues. PLEASE FIX THIS. I don't need stat converters or hybrid views or quick links to the war log. I need the game to work on androids. By the way, my apple ipod is lightning fast and I have virtually no problem playing the game on it except for an occasional loss of connection.