• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Malikar
    Brawler
    • Jul 2014

Collected legendary from last MMB

So I finally got a legendary to drop from an MMB event after these years, however it was a piece from last event that is not on the loot list. I triple checked before posting this. I received the Queen's Thorn upon collect of today's event- around the 8th-10th boss level.

Seeing as how it was from the last MMB with Whiplash, is it possible some of the new loot isn't updated/dropping correctly?
  • Kilolbs
    Brawler
    • Sep 2015

Re: Collected legendary from last MMB

How high did you hit the boss in order for it to drop

Comment

• ru'de
      Goon
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Malikar View Post
      So I finally got a legendary to drop from an MMB event after these years, however it was a piece from last event that is not on the loot list. I triple checked before posting this. I received the Queen's Thorn upon collect of today's event- around the 8th-10th boss level.

Seeing as how it was from the last MMB with Whiplash, is it possible some of the new loot isn't updated/dropping correctly?
      I got Whiplash's Blissmaker (legendary) today. It was not on rewards list, too.

Comment

• Malikar
        Brawler
        • Jul 2014

So no comments about the now several confirmed Whiplash MMB legendary drops but nobody with the current Cosa Nostra legendaries?

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
          Brawler
          • Dec 2016

So no comments about the now several confirmed Whiplash MMB legendary drops but nobody with the current Cosa Nostra legendaries?
          It's not Alpha asking about it, so the devs more than likely won't answer

Comment

Drops are an issue for most in this event and the Devs have surely noted this thread and others by now. Lets be patient for Devs response ( if they choose to do so ) while keeping thread on topic.

Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
            It's not Alpha asking about it, so the devs more than likely won't answer

Comment

• Malikar
              Brawler
              • Jul 2014

I only brought it up again because there is a lot of anger on different line chats. Approaching 48 hours into the event and nobody has any screenshots for confirming the legendaries for Cosa Nostra are dropping- just those from last event that aren't in the loot list. Lots of talk about people asking for refunds and claiming the event is advertising items that are unobtainable.

Comment

• Cthulu
                Retired Game Guru
                • Dec 2014

For what it's worth, I've only dropped 1 legendary across all 6 MMBs

(it was for the appropriate event though )
                Come join us
                on the official
                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                  Brawler
                  • Dec 2016

I only brought it up again because there is a lot of anger on different line chats. Approaching 48 hours into the event and nobody has any screenshots for confirming the legendaries for Cosa Nostra are dropping- just those from last event that aren't in the loot list. Lots of talk about people asking for refunds and claiming the event is advertising items that are unobtainable.
                  To be fair, if you look at Alphas account it doesn't look like he has gotten any of the current MMB legendaries, and he has got 830 million battle points at the time of me writing this.

So it could be worse lmao

Comment

• Malikar
                    Brawler
                    • Jul 2014

Last time I checked, NONE of the top 10 had legendary drops from this event. I have yet to see any confirmed drops of this MMB's legendaries- just more of the last Whiplash MMB's keep popping up on line chats...

Comment

• Fosspher
                      Thug
                      • Aug 2013

Okay at this point now I'm also disappointed about the drops. A Sarah part was the best thing that happened to me

Comment

• fbc765
                        Enforcer
                        • Aug 2016

This is not going well for anyone... Drops are terrible, why offer a drop table if u drops are unattainable, feels like we have been scammed, all those refills in hops of a good drop. 70 fills and many levels later, best drop was a sara part that i already had! Feel like this mmb was a bait and switch, u cannot promote a game/event with rewards listed and people spend real money for something that may be not coded right.. Not our fault, i feel ripped off just about...

Comment

• corp5e
                          Captain
                          • Nov 2013

MMB definitely leaving a sour taste. Last time it was blueprint dropping too many. This time around the pool of items seems bigger with each MMB and getting good item are more diluted.

I wish they would address the blueprint problem from last time and current repetitive items.

A barter shop were we can trade in items for points in exchange for parts or refills would be nice remedy

Comment

• alpha6776
                            Goon
                            • Nov 2015

All,

I am approaching 1.4b in points in this event without a single legendary drop. As such, obviously I have not seen a legendary drop of any Cosa Nostra legendaries. This drop rate is way worse than prior events where I spent less and got Chopper's Bike, Spectre's Van and Whiplash's Bike...

Comment

Unbiased opinion on MMB*

Solution to bad drops? Well... I would suggest for the players ( like me ) not happy with the drops to stop hitting the boss until the devs resolve it and if they don't? so be it and let the boss be. Why are players hitting the boss when they are getting terrible rewards? How long has players complained about this? I could write a book on my thoughts of the game today but see no point when the obvious thing to do is wait for a problem that is present to be fixed. My 2 cents.

Currently camping for execution now with 1 stam hits (no shame to admit it since this eases the pain of burning fp on drops that are not ideal to me)

Comment

Working...
                              X