Thread: MMB Drops - First 8 lvls pretty disappointing

MMB Drops - First 8 lvls pretty disappointing

Not sure of your experience but drops in the first 8 boss levels have been horrible. I mean absolute crap items, and that isn't from a lack of hitting, I have been in the top 10 for each of the first 8 bosses. I really hope things improve otherwise this event is over for me...not even an epic insignia. Some basic chem packs and lots of useless weapons nobody ever equips anyway.

And while I am on my soapbox, the boss pattern is terrible for enforcers, best for Sin's and snipers next, terrible for heavy weapons.

Re: MMB Drops - First 8 lvls pretty disappointing

Nothing beyond skull-boss level drops yet for myself either I have noticed. Maybe a leviathan drop... maybe.

I'm not getting blueprint drops. But i'm also not get those parts and contract dropping.... Anyone else? Disable blueprint disable drops?

I'm very disappointed in the drops so far I was also expecting some of the old items to be brought back too like the blue Cadillac in the banner.

I'm see parts and contract drops. Also got Sara's shoe.

Yeah... I expected the Cadillac with spinners too. Maybe it is supposed to be where one of the duplicated drops are.

Enforcer

Got some contracts and gun parts nothing more

Some of the old items are back though! Haven't seen a confirmed new legendary drop, but I've seen several confirmations (myself included) off legendaries dropping not on this loot table but from last MMB...

why alot of blueprints? we dont need blueprint. the item are almost impossible to create and collect.

Quote Originally Posted by inboxfull View Post
    why alot of blueprints? We dont need blueprint. The item are almost impossible to create and collect.
    i at least got a blueprint to change energy fills to stamina fills, only blueprint i can use atm, have everyone needed though since last mmb bug

Keep in mind that the drops will get better the higher level the MMB gets.
    That's what it says at the bottom of the 'how to play tap' at least...
    I haven't gotten anything myself yet with over 150fp down.
    With that said I like the MMB. Even liked the little story connected to the event :P ...or I loved it the first time I read it, now it's a bit annoying lol
    Hope you get what you want MB <3
    Last edited by Fosspher; 04-21-2017 at 05:04 PM.

I get they should be "better" but the first 30 levels were dog poo...and even here at lvl 60+ they aren't getting much better even with crazy stam dumped on them. Just expected a bit more.

The drops this time are leaning towards making tech lab vehicles. I just appreciate getting anything other than a boatload of blueprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    The drops this time are leaning towards making tech lab vehicles. I just appreciate getting anything other than a boatload of blueprints.
    See what they did there, give you crap for an entire event. Then when you get anything else your satisfied.

I got one blueprint this event so far. Outside of that normal duplicates.

I've gotten 6 blueprints this event so far. All of which I already got from last event.

8 blueprints now.. this feels just like last year.

I can agree on drops are for vehicles in this event. I am on a 2:1 ratio with parts/collects. Leviathan and panzer parts but constant duplications. 3 blueprints that i will never use.

I've helped put down roughly 40 levels of this mmb. So far tons of tank, leviathan and blueprints dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosspher View Post
    Keep in mind that the drops will get better the higher level the MMB gets.
    That's what it says at the bottom of the 'how to play tap' at least...
    I haven't gotten anything myself yet with over 150fp down.
    With that said I like the MMB. Even liked the little story connected to the event :P ...or I loved it the first time I read it, now it's a bit annoying lol
    Hope you get what you want MB <3
    Boss Level 90 still got nothing good :/

This is the second MMB in a row where I have contributed and collected almost every level and have nothing good to show for it. I'm sorry but something is seriously wrong with the mechanics of the RNG in this game or they have purposely blocked higher levels from collecting good loot. It has been almost a year since my last lengendaries drop