Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Million Man Boss VI informations

Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

I wonder if we can carry the unused respect points to the next EvE war...

Cmon: Why are u complaining about the blueprint drop rate? Hell, yes: Since last event i have about 20 blueprints. Before that Event i had none. But: What can i do with these blueprints? NOTHING. In the next 2 or 3 years i wont get enough parts to use a single of these blueprints. So u really complain about the ppl having blueprints they cannot use?! I think the blueprint drop rate was much to low before the last event (and still is in bosses) and i am glad the drop rate during event is higher, so pls stop complaining.

Do u want to have a higher drop rate of certain things or not? If u get it then the ppl start complaining that the players not playing for the last 3 years have an advantage.... oh my....
    Last edited by p@go; 04-24-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I really don't get the rank rewards
    I get to the top 2500 and get 2 Rare and a Crate roll
    move up to 2000 and just get 2 Rare
    move up to 1500 and I'm back to 2 Rare and a Crate roll
    It is for this reason that I chose to -slide- to top 2500 from top 2k.

I think that the intentions for this event were good but the execution was poor.
    It is my honest opinions that you have lost about 60% in potential revenue by overlooking most of the key elements that make a great event.

Intentions should be good money is being spent. Love the game. I think from a view most can agree is if I drop a VIP in this event or nonevent what results will I get.
    I bet u if we could see what rank you have and what fp used in this event it would be all over the board.
    If We drop x amount of dollars I firmly believe there should be some built in results.
    Example u buy a VIP u should be guaranteed 1 epic or 3 rare lt. These values are just examples.
    I really think you give some hope it will pay divends for both the players and game. I spend some money but I never expect to have a 9 star rare or epic. To bad we want these epic lts and most of us will never see a 4 5 or 6 star epic lt.

Have fun mates.
    Menace

I am enjoying this event so far.

I am happy that all players will get a good amount of rewards thanks to the extended time. We are already at level 108. I expect a sudden jump on Thursday as usual.

Everybody wants great drops but it is not very fair to ask. There is a good amount of cc, insignia, and chempacks which makes me try to hit on every level possible. That is greatly appreciated.

I think it is overall a good event. I would just like to hear a more clear explanation of the event lt, are we talking about remaining health, does it work for demo, does it proc when you are already using respect points etc... I hope these will be clear before the event finishes.

But I am overall happy, and spending my hard earned money

IMO the top reward should've been another previous event LT instead of the pistol, like how it was Reaper in the last one.

Dear UWE_Duke,

I know you and the Gaea team have worked very hard to give us players a wonderful experience with the recent changes and new events , informations, detailed battle strength and stuff. I am very pleased.

However, most of UE players, including me, felt a huge lack of commitment to big event like this one now. The ability is indeed unique but we want it to be stronger than our regular crate roll epic and that is the reason most of us want to have lady vice, frank, other old event epics, because they made a huge impact on the game, that is the reason we spend for unique LT isn't it ?

Follow is my opinion of using Salvatore as stated.

For attacker : 1% + x % per star remaining HP Pure damage is a bit underpowered in my opinion. It is already low chance to proc in my opinion. Average UE will mostly get it to 3/4 stars so we need something around this line. As you know, spending tokens on attack will deduct the respect charges.

For Defender : Well, 30% damage mitigation, seems overpowered ? Nope ,and here is why.

1st part : it is low chance to proc, under 20% (below 5* salvatore), titan is not looking to keep their charges If they keep using sucker punch/ Bullrush for attacking , that is mostly our strength due to the armor gain from nanosuits/reinforce

2nd part : Stim/Riot Shield will not trigger the spending tokens on attacks, but that will make a titan/enforcer become a meat shield, doing nothing but supporting. I highly disagree with this making defensive class even more like a stone and does nothing in eve to assist empire.

UWE_Duke: Assist or loading nuke should also trigger the effect. If someone said otherwise, that's not me. My account is being shared.

Please reconsider revamp this LT ability, It is still time for you guys to decide what is best. I personally ranked 300ish but that's mostly come from using Anson and I myself have no incentive to spend to get better rewards. I am sure others feel the same way.

Best Regards
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-27-2017 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    are we talking about remaining health, does it work for demo, does it proc when you are already using respect points etc...
    Yes, he works on remaining health (acknowledged by Duke - additionally he mentioned "Patch kind of damage")
    No info about demo as I know.
    Yes, he can process while using respect points. It must, in order to be possible to stack over 5 respect points, as mentioned in first post.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Yes, he works on remaining health (acknowledged by Duke - additionally he mentioned "Patch kind of damage")
    No info about demo as I know.
    Yes, he can process while using respect points. It must, in order to be possible to stack over 5 respect points, as mentioned in first post.
    Yes he works on shields and buildings. The description say 1% of target health. Its not like patch cause patch says 1% of opponents health. Opponents means toon, target means what ever you are hitting. Some shields are over 20000. 1% of that is an extra 200.

Duke: Not sure where did you get he works on buildings, he doesn't.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-27-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    Its not like patch cause patch says 1% of opponents health. O
    If you go here:
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...l=1#post171345

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6776 View Post
    3. Is the X percentage damage referred to in the Salvatore's description off of Max eve health (like Spectre) or off of current health of the target during eve?

Duke: Current health, kind of like plague, but the damage is not true damage, it can be dodged/nanoed/deflected/turtled, but the damage mitigation LTs doesn't work on it. The damage source of Salvatore should be exactly like the rare LT Patch. It's just Patch only do 1%.

Answers to these questions would be very helpful as I budget for this event. Thank you for your consideration.

Very truly yours,
    ⚡️AL͢͞ℙℍᾹ™⚡️
    Honestly, it would be great if he works on demo. Is just I didn't see a Yes or No answer to this repetitive question in this thread.
    Last edited by alexian; 04-25-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    48BE8B

Yes he works on shields and buildings. The description say 1% of target health. Its not like patch cause patch says 1% of opponents health. Opponents means toon, target means what ever you are hitting. Some shields are over 20000. 1% of that is an extra 200.
    Pure speculation and should be taken with a grain of salt. Duke refuses to respond. It is either so obvious that we all know it or a tactic to get people to spend more to find out. Your example is logical but UE isnt. You need to decide now if you want it or not. If I am not properly informed and satisfied with all the information in a product then i do not buy. Would you buy a 160 dollar sandwhich without knowing what is in it? I hope you all say no.....

Quote Originally Posted by socool View Post
    Dear UWE_Duke,

I know you and the Gaea team have worked very hard to give us players a wonderful experience with the recent changes and new events , informations, detailed battle strength and stuff. I am very pleased.

However, most of UE players, including me, felt a huge lack of commitment to big event like this one now. The ability is indeed unique but we want it to be stronger than our regular crate roll epic and that is the reason most of us want to have lady vice, frank, other old event epics, because they made a huge impact on the game, that is the reason we spend for unique LT isn't it ?

Follow is my opinion of using Salvatore as stated.

For attacker : 1% + x % per star remaining HP Pure damage is a bit underpowered in my opinion. It is already low chance to proc in my opinion. Average UE will mostly get it to 3/4 stars so we need something around this line. As you know, spending tokens on attack will deduct the respect charges.

For Defender : Well, 30% damage mitigation, seems overpowered ? Nope ,and here is why.

1st part : it is low chance to proc, under 20% (below 5* salvatore), titan is not looking to keep their charges If they keep using sucker punch/ Bullrush for attacking , that is mostly our strength due to the armor gain from nanosuits/reinforce

2nd part : Stim/Riot Shield will not trigger the spending tokens on attacks, but that will make a titan/enforcer become a meat shield, doing nothing but supporting. I highly disagree with this making defensive class even more like a stone and does nothing in eve to assist empire.

UWE_Duke: Assist or loading nuke should also trigger the effect. If someone said otherwise, that's not me. My account is being shared.

Please reconsider revamp this LT ability, It is still time for you guys to decide what is best. I personally ranked 300ish but that's mostly come from using Anson and I myself have no incentive to spend to get better rewards. I am sure others feel the same way.

Best Regards
    I do understand assist/loading Nuke will trigger the " gaining 5 respect charges part " . What I was trying to say is assist/loading nuke is probably the only way to get the respect charges stack up on top of each other. Otherwise, attacking, using lethal tokens will reduce the charges, thus make salvatore almost meaningless in the end.

Thank you for the reply. I was expecting that. I do not understand the hate against demo though.

You make a event lt that we spend a lot of money to get. But it does not work for bosses, PvP, or demo in EvE...

Last edited by UWE_Duke; Today at 01:50 PM.

Thank you Duke for clearing up this matter.

Incoming angry posts about wrong rank pop up

It is your result from the previous MMB.

Surprise us again by giving us the reward for rank 135 please, it was so close!!!

Soldier

Congrats on a successful event.... good luck DUKE and team... got the rewards

Question: does Salvatore 30% damage mitigation work on counter damage?

Damage mitigation refers to the damage you are receiving. I do not understand your question.
    The 30% reduction is just lost, does not transfer to counter damage, if that is what you were asking.
    48BE8B