• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • corp5e
    Captain
    • Nov 2013

Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

Ultimately, you will have to pair this with Layla. You have to be able to hit more to get a 8% chance to generate more respect. I personally wish this LT would not spend respect on attack.

Comment

• Joe404
      Goon
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
      Ultimately, you will have to pair this with Layla. You have to be able to hit more to get a 8% chance to generate more respect. I personally wish this LT would not spend respect on attack.
      The difference made to Salvatore by a few extra tokens from Layla is negligible.

Comment

• HandsomeAc
        Lackey
        • Nov 2016

Are executions nerfed this event? Everyone gets Anson and suddenly I'm executing more than half the bosses in a stage and I'm steadily dropping.

Comment

• Kilolbs
          Brawler
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by HandsomeAc View Post
          Are executions nerfed this event? Everyone gets Anson and suddenly I'm executing more than half the bosses in a stage and I'm steadily dropping.
          Are you saying you are able to execute more bosses then normally? My Android lags so I'll never be able to execute a boss

Comment

• SSilver
            Goon
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post
            Are you saying you are able to execute more bosses then normally? My Android lags so I'll never be able to execute a boss
            I never felt so disappointed. Since i started to play few years ago i have spent at least 4 digit amount of € on this game. But this event is a nightmare for android players! I have such lags that i can't do anything! When i showed a recording to my empire members how does it look like on my toon they couldn't believe it. Im really close to make a decision to quit the game as if i can't compete during events it makes no sense of playing further.

Comment

• Allwyn
              Hitman
              • Dec 2016

Game crashes when collecting reward each level...anyone else facing this issue?

Comment

• NerV
                Thug
                • Oct 2013

Severe lagging on android. More than normal. Takes a good 6 seconds to even register. I have an s6. Although start of June I will be getting the new s8. Since UE started using this moving graphics for every thing its been more and more intensive on phones. Honeslty I would be happy to go back to the 2d still artwork and attacks. If i had this option for bosses I would take it. Just like Eve. I still use the traditional method. It isnt broken. Works just fine and I find it more responsive.

Comment

• NerV
                  Thug
                  • Oct 2013

I have to write this. I am a little dissapointed that Duke answered Alphas post pretty quick over a day ago and question have been asked from many players but no reply. I havent bought the promo for any accounts or spent. Ive been pretty much turned off the event as a whole. I love the art work though. Maybe Dukes busy testing the Lts power? Who knows.

Comment

• the3
                    Goon
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by NerV View Post
                    Severe lagging on android. More than normal. Takes a good 6 seconds to even register. I have an s6. Although start of June I will be getting the new s8. Since UE started using this moving graphics for every thing its been more and more intensive on phones. Honeslty I would be happy to go back to the 2d still artwork and attacks. If i had this option for bosses I would take it. Just like Eve. I still use the traditional method. It isnt broken. Works just fine and I find it more responsive.
                    So many unecessary animations and pop outs, if only we could turn them off

Comment

• Dr death
                      Kingpin
                      • May 2013

You might be able to. Go to settings in the game.

Comment

• the3
                        Goon
                        • Oct 2014

You can't, sadly

Comment

• DFish
                          Brawler
                          • Mar 2015

If memory serves me, at this point in previous MMBs the refills were 2 or 3 per tier. I will drop a refill for class coins and crate rolls (if they ever appear), but not trading one refill now for a refill later. I'll just drop whatever Stam I have per tier until the rewards get better.

Also on Android and the lag is terrible. I love seeing the bosses come on the screen piece by piece. Its a fun game of guess the boss.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
                            Goon
                            • Jul 2015

Quick question. The individual rewards. The Law is the top prize. Is the Law going to help or get a bonus to a lieutenant. Or why place that as top prize for individuall. Just would love to hear thought process why it's highest.
                            Thanks
                            Menace

Comment

• SmartMarc
                              Lackey
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by IVI 3nace View Post
                              Quick question. The individual rewards. The Law is the top prize. Is the Law going to help or get a bonus to a lieutenant. Or why place that as top prize for individuall. Just would love to hear thought process why it's highest.
                              Thanks
                              Menace
                              I believe that it will somehow boost the power of Salvatore, but nothing is confirmed yet. When Whiplash was the event-LT in the last MMB it was the same, no informations about the Ensnare Gloves were released before the event was over.

It says the following on the UE-wiki:

Attack: 23

Defense: 23

Power: +10 Attack to all equipped Mafia

Obtained From: can be manufactured in 1d in the Tech Lab once you have collected the required 196 ingredients

Comment

• Onur
                                Thug
                                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by IVI 3nace View Post
                                Thanks
                                Menace
                                The Law gives +10 attack to equipped Mafia Lts. It is a good item.

Comment

Working...
                                X