Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 83

Thread: Million Man Boss VI informations

  1. #21
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    316

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Game crashes when collecting reward each level...anyone else facing this issue?

  2. #22

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Severe lagging on android. More than normal. Takes a good 6 seconds to even register. I have an s6. Although start of June I will be getting the new s8. Since UE started using this moving graphics for every thing its been more and more intensive on phones. Honeslty I would be happy to go back to the 2d still artwork and attacks. If i had this option for bosses I would take it. Just like Eve. I still use the traditional method. It isnt broken. Works just fine and I find it more responsive.

  3. #23

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    I have to write this. I am a little dissapointed that Duke answered Alphas post pretty quick over a day ago and question have been asked from many players but no reply. I havent bought the promo for any accounts or spent. Ive been pretty much turned off the event as a whole. I love the art work though. Maybe Dukes busy testing the Lts power? Who knows.

  4. #24

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by NerV View Post
    Severe lagging on android. More than normal. Takes a good 6 seconds to even register. I have an s6. Although start of June I will be getting the new s8. Since UE started using this moving graphics for every thing its been more and more intensive on phones. Honeslty I would be happy to go back to the 2d still artwork and attacks. If i had this option for bosses I would take it. Just like Eve. I still use the traditional method. It isnt broken. Works just fine and I find it more responsive.
    So many unecessary animations and pop outs, if only we could turn them off

  5. #25
    Kingpin Dr death's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    2,060

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    You might be able to. Go to settings in the game.

  6. #26

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    You can't, sadly

  7. #27

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    If memory serves me, at this point in previous MMBs the refills were 2 or 3 per tier. I will drop a refill for class coins and crate rolls (if they ever appear), but not trading one refill now for a refill later. I'll just drop whatever Stam I have per tier until the rewards get better.

    Also on Android and the lag is terrible. I love seeing the bosses come on the screen piece by piece. Its a fun game of guess the boss.

  8. #28

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quick question. The individual rewards. The Law is the top prize. Is the Law going to help or get a bonus to a lieutenant. Or why place that as top prize for individuall. Just would love to hear thought process why it's highest.
    Thanks
    Menace

  9. #29

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by IVI 3nace View Post
    Quick question. The individual rewards. The Law is the top prize. Is the Law going to help or get a bonus to a lieutenant. Or why place that as top prize for individuall. Just would love to hear thought process why it's highest.
    Thanks
    Menace
    I believe that it will somehow boost the power of Salvatore, but nothing is confirmed yet. When Whiplash was the event-LT in the last MMB it was the same, no informations about the Ensnare Gloves were released before the event was over.

    It says the following on the UE-wiki:

    Attack: 23

    Defense: 23

    Power: +10 Attack to all equipped Mafia

    Obtained From: can be manufactured in 1d in the Tech Lab once you have collected the required 196 ingredients

  10. #30

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by IVI 3nace View Post
    Quick question. The individual rewards. The Law is the top prize. Is the Law going to help or get a bonus to a lieutenant. Or why place that as top prize for individuall. Just would love to hear thought process why it's highest.
    Thanks
    Menace
    The Law gives +10 attack to equipped Mafia Lts. It is a good item.

  11. #31

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by NerV View Post
    I have to write this. I am a little dissapointed that Duke answered Alphas post pretty quick over a day ago and question have been asked from many players but no reply. I havent bought the promo for any accounts or spent. Ive been pretty much turned off the event as a whole. I love the art work though. Maybe Dukes busy testing the Lts power? Who knows.
    Yup, my thoughts exactly. If Alpha pops on here and asks a question, the devs break their fingers responding. For the rest of us, we just have to travel blindly, since we aren't spending 5k a month.

    I'm sure if Alpha played this on Android, they'd make a special exception if he asked to switch his toon to IOS

  12. #32

    Consigliere Game Guru

    chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,609

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Keep thread on topic please and not indirectly attack other posters regardless of whatever reason it may be or suggest bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
    Yup, my thoughts exactly. If Alpha pops on here and asks a question, the devs break their fingers responding. For the rest of us, we just have to travel blindly, since we aren't spending 5k a month.

    I'm sure if Alpha played this on Android, they'd make a special exception if he asked to switch his toon to IOS
    We have so many threads on android complaining about not just MMB but other issues as well. They have all been noted by Devs.

    Devs will update us when they can on questions asked as they always do.

    Let's keep thread be on topic ( about MMB event ) now, thanks.

  13. #33

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Thanks for the info on the Law. Nice if u use mafia lts. I don't so not spending for it. Thanks
    For the help. 👍

  14. #34

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Salvatore is good for defense no question, but u need to stick completely to defense, cause Salvatore uses the respect pts on attack too. The boost on attack is minimal compared to some other "regular" epics.

    I have to admit that playing on android gets worse and worse. Now bosses need 10-15 seconds to be shown completely (they are put up peace by peace) and it lags like hell. "Fun" is something different

    Anson: if u don't have it at least 6 star u don't need to try to execute. I saw the execute sign at least 2 dozen times this mmb but were never able really to execute cause the boss was already dead. Just cause ur able to choose an execution method doesn't mean u really execute the boss

  15. #35

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Please consider changing the way the event LT's power works before the event starts. He's pretty much a worse version of Six/Vigilante, and he only works in EvE. The most accurate comparison would be Vigilante. Vigilante doesn't get 30% dmg reduction but he's much easier to star up and his ability is not luck based. AND he works outside of EvE. Salvatore could end up doing absolutely nothing one war, and then give near permanent damage reduction the next war. You could make him less luck based but decrease the damage mitigation to 20% so he will get the dmg reduction much more often and can't spend 20+ tokens and get no dmg reduction.

    I see no reason tor someone to push for a 1000 or higher rank in this event if they can just try to roll a Vigilante for cheaper. I also can't think of another event LT that only works for EvE other than Scythe (but she has a much better ability for EvE than luck based 30% damage reduction).
    Sorry I have to correct the bottom part hehe Scythe works in eve. Pvp and bosses.

  16. #36

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by NerV View Post
    Sorry I have to correct the bottom part hehe Scythe works in eve. Pvp and bosses.
    She does but her ability reduces your damage, so at bosses she gives a negative effect and is just a waste. Pvp, she helps farm people very slightly I'll give you that.

  17. #37

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by DFish View Post
    If memory serves me, at this point in previous MMBs the refills were 2 or 3 per tier. I will drop a refill for class coins and crate rolls (if they ever appear), but not trading one refill now for a refill later. I'll just drop whatever Stam I have per tier until the rewards get better.
    After 85 the refills start to be more than 1 per tier typically.

    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w..._Winter_Wolves

  18. #38

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Hey guys,

    I'm still struggling with the power of Salvatore.

    For the majority of ppl he might be starred up between 2-4*.

    At 2* he gives 11% chance to gain 5 respects points per token spent and on 4*
    the chance is at 18%.

    To make calculation easier, let's say 2*=10% and 4*=20%.

    In theory this means, at 2* you hit 10 times , he procs once (10%) and you gain 5 respect points. Respect points already gone through hitting.

    At 4* you hit 10 times, he procs twice (20%) and you gain 10 respect points. Respect points again gone through hitting.

    So even as 4* he is almost useless imho, cause you spend the gained respect points through hitting. No benefit therefore on defensive side (30% dmg mitigation) which I was really looking forward to.

    The base idea of this lt is great, but the implementation unfortunately not really.

    I really hope, that devs will go through it again and making up their minds on how to make him more useful for defenders like he is supposed to.

    BR
    Main

  19. #39

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm still struggling with the power of Salvatore.

    For the majority of ppl he might be starred up between 2-4*.

    At 2* he gives 11% chance to gain 5 respects points per token spent and on 4*
    the chance is at 18%.

    To make calculation easier, let's say 2*=10% and 4*=20%.

    In theory this means, at 2* you hit 10 times , he procs once (10%) and you gain 5 respect points. Respect points already gone through hitting.

    At 4* you hit 10 times, he procs twice (20%) and you gain 10 respect points. Respect points again gone through hitting.

    So even as 4* he is almost useless imho, cause you spend the gained respect points through hitting. No benefit therefore on defensive side (30% dmg mitigation) which I was really looking forward to.

    The base idea of this lt is great, but the implementation unfortunately not really.

    I really hope, that devs will go through it again and making up their minds on how to make him more useful for defenders like he is supposed to.

    BR
    Main
    I am afraid UEs percentages dont follow the normal percentage laws. I have no idea how they calculate percentages but man are they crazy and all over the place. I have had 6 deflects in a row. Ive rolled 1 vip and got 0 epics. I have even rolled an 80 fp crate and gained 3 epics on my roll. I have screen shots! I am sure people have many many more. My advice is to reduce UE RNG as much as possible and go for guarenteed LT powers. I avoid any RNG LT. I would rather Hyeneas constant damage percentage than a small chance to maybe get some extra damage. This is just my opinion and experiences.

  20. #40

    Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm still struggling with the power of Salvatore.

    For the majority of ppl he might be starred up between 2-4*.

    At 2* he gives 11% chance to gain 5 respects points per token spent and on 4*
    the chance is at 18%.

    To make calculation easier, let's say 2*=10% and 4*=20%.

    In theory this means, at 2* you hit 10 times , he procs once (10%) and you gain 5 respect points. Respect points already gone through hitting.

    At 4* you hit 10 times, he procs twice (20%) and you gain 10 respect points. Respect points again gone through hitting.

    So even as 4* he is almost useless imho, cause you spend the gained respect points through hitting. No benefit therefore on defensive side (30% dmg mitigation) which I was really looking forward to.

    The base idea of this lt is great, but the implementation unfortunately not really.

    I really hope, that devs will go through it again and making up their minds on how to make him more useful for defenders like he is supposed to.

    BR
    Main
    Dear MainEvent,

    If you took the time to read the very first post in the thread you would have quickly found out how the LT works Duke posted it himself.

    "-You can gain respect pt(s) by both attacking and assisting(STIM, Riot Shield..)
    -Respect pt(s) could be stacked over 5."

    For defending initially you have 2 options attacking or assisting to gain respect. Once you gain the 1st proc of respect from attacking you must stop as a defender and simply not spend the points if you wish to use them absorbing damage. You must start assisting by using Riot Shield or Stim or the likes to gain more respect points. I assume most defenders will simply throw out some riot shields and stack up some respect points especially if they know the enemy is heading their way.
    You can also start assisting from the very beginning you don't have to attack at all to gain respect points.
    Also it's a simple concept once you run out of tokens and respect tokens "meaning you got hit a bunch of times" you simply swap your LT load out since the LT's passive ability would become useless for a defender and you should put in another good LT for block chance, mitigation, dodge, whatever it might be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •